• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

If You Only Knew How Bad Things Really Are

Forum Clout
Screen Shot 2022-04-05 at 12.48.15 PM.png

Your friend Cat Rambo released a new anthology of woke romance stories of LGBTWTFs set in space. No one bought it.

But holy shit is she looking haggard, like worse than before. What happened? Looks like she started a youtube channel too. How fun.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I love that these woke idiots thought they could take over a popular medium and be successful at it. Totally failing and destroying the fanbase that supported it. Sucks for sci-fi/comic fans but they will adapt and find new content to support leaving these weirdos to try and support themselves.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
I love that these woke idiots thought they could take over a popular medium and be successful at it. Totally failing and destroying the fanbase that supported it. Sucks for sci-fi/comic fans but they will adapt and find new content to support leaving these weirdos to try and support themselves.

CorrrrrecT me if I'm wrong but I recall the photographer said this pic was taken around 12:15. His book signing started at noon.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout

For pat: https://projects.propublica.org/coronavirus/bailouts/loans/patrick-tomlinson-9361617704

For his wife's totally real business: https://projects.propublica.org/coronavirus/bailouts/loans/robinson-writers-llc-5265287006

hadn't seen before the bit about "Business Age: New Business or 2 years or less" before, that's bullshit too lol, can't stop lying. Perhaps ground into pepperoni in a freak accident

hey JDA write a fat annoying character called Patrice S. Tompson into your next manga thing and have him die in a gruesome way

Last edited:

BudDickman

Forum Clout
For pat: https://projects.propublica.org/coronavirus/bailouts/loans/patrick-tomlinson-9361617704

For his wife's totally real business: https://projects.propublica.org/coronavirus/bailouts/loans/robinson-writers-llc-5265287006

hadn't seen before the bit about "Business Age: New Business or 2 years or less" before, that's bullshit too lol, can't stop lying

hey JDA write a fat annoying character called Patrice S. Tompson into your next manga thing and have him die in a gruesome way
It's also interesting how the industry is N/A as opposed to publishing or whatever. Is he being ambiguous about what income he's replacing with this "loan"?

BudDickman

Forum Clout

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
View attachment 33136

Your friend Cat Rambo released a new anthology of woke romance stories of LGBTWTFs set in space. No one bought it.

But holy shit is she looking haggard, like worse than before. What happened? Looks like she started a youtube channel too. How fun.
Cat Rambo was a rough looking bitch at the best of times. This bitch looks like a candle that is slowly melting as she inches ever closer down the road to her eternity in the level of hell for pedophiles, those who cover for same and other such degenerates who steal the innocence of children with a smile.

The instant this blackhearted ugly bitch dies, I'm having a party..

Fuck Cat Rambo. Fuck that boy molestor Sam Delaney that Rambo loved so much and all the others. Breen and Zimmer Bradley. Clarke, Asimov. The lot of em. Death to pedos.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
Hey, JDA:

It looks like the SFWA burned almost an entire year's worth of membership dues on Pat's lolsuit. They get about $160k a year in, and spent $120k or so on Pat. Are you able to get a member to request to see their financials later on this year, when they close the 2021 version?

It raises the question, I think, of why they didn't just give the membership a dues holiday, rather than fund Pat's quixotic attempt to sue the internet for calling him fat and untalented.

(I've had a look at the charity disclosures they make, but it looks like it won't be detailed enough to show the lolsuit.)