• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

If you could throw any musician into a wood chipper, who would it be?

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
It's a 3 way toss-up for me.

Drake - for being a child grooming pos (seriously, he texts every well known tween and teen, and was telling that bitch from Stranger Things "I miss you" when she was still 14/15)

Beyonce - for believing her own hype, and somehow acting like she's fucking royalty or something, and having the worst fucking fanbase. If your fanbase has a collective name, you're probably a faggot.

Billie Eilish - for being Billie Eilish. At least her "dead eye" look would be genuine, then.

G

1628596925922.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It's a 3 way toss-up for me.

Drake - for being a child grooming pos (seriously, he texts every well known tween and teen, and was telling that bitch from Stranger Things "I miss you" when she was still 14/15)

Beyonce - for believing her own hype, and somehow acting like she's fucking royalty or something, and having the worst fucking fanbase. If your fanbase has a collective name, you're probably a faggot.

Billie Eilish - for being Billie Eilish. At least her "dead eye" look would be genuine, then.
I can’t stand Billie, her music is just her mumbling and it’s beyond boring. The music industry raves like she’s the greatest thing ever because they need a female artist every couple years to claim is the greatest ever only to be forgotten in 1-2 years. I remember when they talked about Lorde, Adele, Lana Del Ray, etc. the way they talk about Billie Eilish.

Forum Clout
Lana Del Rey. Chicks who like Lana Del Rey cry all the time, secretly cut themselves and keep "dream journals".

Also Bon Jovi, for obvious reasons. And Lars Ulrich could use a serious beating.