• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

If you could get a free legal pass to kill anyone from the extended O&A universe, who would it be?

Monk

Forum Clout
I'd try to kill Rich Vos on June 30th at Paisano's in Rutherford, New Jersey but would probably end up dying myself after rupturing something from laughing so hard.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
milhousenorton-jpg.50167

Imagine allowing a woman who you're not only NOT fucking, but have 0 chance of fucking because she's already married, do that to you. On video no less.

He is going to hang himself at 65 surrounded only his signed celebrity pictures and it's exactly the fate he deserves.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Yeah I wouldn't kill anyone. In minecraft though, it'd be fun to gather 10 of Sam's favorite pro wrestlers so they can beat him to death. Smack him in the head with a chair. Throw him through a table. No stop Kofi Kingston I'm your biggest fan!

G

Yeah I wouldn't kill anyone. In minecraft though, it'd be fun to gather 10 of Sam's favorite pro wrestlers so they can beat him to death. Smack him in the head with a chair. Throw him through a table. No stop Kofi Kingston I'm your biggest fan!

The sick fuck would probably enjoy it.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
I'd give Anthony this Jigsaw choice: have sex with a woman over 20 years old, or drink the Drano margarita.