• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

If you could get a free legal pass to kill anyone from the extended O&A universe, who would it be?

G

• Gluttony kill Roland Se7en style?
• Give Anthony the Freddie Kruger treatment?
• Flay Sam alive?
• Strap Norton to a bed and deny him his HIV drugs for however long it took to finish him off?
• Shove Troy off a cliff?
• Kick Opie in the liver until he died of multiple organ failure?
• Coat Bobo in Windex and then set him on fire?

Dan, some of these are O&A references. It's on you to find out which ones are and which aren't.

Forum Clout
Great question. I'd choose Nana, mainly because it'd be a lot of fun to watch Joe attempt to eke out a living afterward. Angry social media messages about his manager at Wendy's, flaunting his food stamps card, getting his foot amputated because Medicare didn't cover his meds...I think it'd be non-stop comedy. But killing Sam would be fun too. Ditto Jimmy.

RapistWithHIV

With Osteoporosis.
Forum Clout
milhousenorton.jpg

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
Forum Clout
Bill Burr maybe? He’s such a self-righteous fuck that he’d probably try to be the bigger man while being beaten to death.

*punch*

“Yeah, good for you buddy. You are a violent caveman, real good!”

*punch*

“Whatever pal! If this is what it takes to make ya feel good! What do I care?”

*kick*

“You seen my wife? You think this is the worst I’ve dealt with this week?”

*strangle*

“Euuurrrghh…uh huh, I see….aaaaarrgghhh….another…uhnnnn… angry white man…grrrggggg…upset that he isn’t Jayson……………Tatum!”

*body hits the floor*

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Jim Norton, in his condo, bludgeoned with his framed Ozzy autograph. Or with one of the Beatles books Ozzy left in the studio that day.

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
Forum Clout
I would like to stuff Sam Roberts doll and shoe collection down his throat and up his ass until he died. Not really a fan