• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

If you caught your wife cheating...

Milk74

I'm black Irish
Forum Clout
Wait to catch her in the act and as soon as he cums run in the room and devour the creampie. After you've had your fill look at the man and say "THANK YOU SIR MAY I HAVE ANOTHER"
If you read this post without ribbing it you're most likely an actual fag cuck...It hit so close to home that you feared being found out if you publicly "Liked" it

Cowards.

G

Wait to catch her in the act and as soon as he cums run in the room and devour the creampie. After you've had your fill look at the man and say "THANK YOU SIR MAY I HAVE ANOTHER"

364ACE0C-3802-4C51-A7C4-41951D369352.jpeg

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
shotgun her face
Nah, I’m not going to jail over a hole.

WWAW having double standards where if the guy cheats and repents it’s ok but if the woman cheats it’s fucking over? I fully hold this hypocritical belief, it’s probably biological due to the risk of raising someone else’s offspring.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
If you read this post without ribbing it you're most likely an actual fag cuck...It hit so close to home that you feared being found out if you publicly "Liked" it

Cowards.
It was mostly just unfunny and a weird thing to say. “Prep the bull” tier nonsense. 3/10 but I appreciate the effort.