If they didn’t file their response, have we essentially won?

RobertMewler

I never go to Kiwi, wouldn’t even know where to look for this info. Can someone link it? I’ve had an erection for like 3 hours this morning and I wanna keep it going.
There are two Kiwi threads going on right now:

G

Oh alright. With that, if they don't respond, Quasi gets taken out of the action by default.

If they can't even get the first guy, the case is just going to peter out rather quickly due to the fact that Quasi is the biggest target of this thing and couldn't even surmount anything on him.
they literally said at the hearing that if they don't get the info from Quasi then they have no way to identify anyone. As if that alone is a reason they should get it...

RobertMewler

In the June 29th hearing, Judge Stein told Pat's California lawyer to submit his written supplemental presentation within 10 court days (not including the 4th of July); meaning today. Quasi's lawyer (Ruben Pena) then has 10 days (until July 28th) to rebutt.

Judge Stein then reviews the arguments and submits his recommendation to Judge Schulman. Schulman is the judge who will review the recommendation and decide whether or not to allow the motion to quash.

The trouble for Resto is the California side won't have their next hearing until August 23rd yet Resto has to meet with Judge Ashley on July 19th. Resto's going to try to get yet another Wisconsin extension. Oopsie doodles!