If they didn’t file their response, have we essentially won?

Harry Powell

You’re the girl I needed in jr. high
Of course we will need to wait for everything to fully play out with the scheduled court dates, but if so, a new era has truly begun…

A bit premature, but I wanna prepare. What’s the legality of gloating about the outcome of a court case you were not personally involved in whatsoever?

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
What did he need to respond to, a motion? If it's not answered by the response date, it means it's uncontested.

They had to provide easily digestible proof quasi was personally committing slander by today or he would grant quasi’s notion to quash.

They haven’t provided it because they can’t. They didn’t expect any resistance and it’s falling apart. The Cali lawyer looked like Stav and was struggling to breathe and had to be asked several times to speak more clearly because he was mumbling.

works on commission? No! Money down!

Snake

They had to provide easily digestible proof quasi was personally committing slander by today or he would grant quasi’s notion to quash.

They haven’t provided it because they can’t. They didn’t expect any resistance and it’s falling apart. The Cali lawyer looked like Stav and was struggling to breathe and had to be asked several times to speak more clearly because he was mumbling.

works on commission? No! Money down!
Oh alright. With that, if they don't respond, Quasi gets taken out of the action by default.

If they can't even get the first guy, the case is just going to peter out rather quickly due to the fact that Quasi is the biggest target of this thing and couldn't even surmount anything on him.

Snake

When they file responses with a date they usually do it in afternoon of the date, some were saying it was today because of the holiday, if that was the case by time it loaded in system it might not show until tomorrow sometime
Firms always wait to the last second to file, even as late as 11:59pm.

The ruling should be by next week. After the deadline passes, it's sent to the judge's queue and typically there's an order in a couple days. Somewhere by middle of next week I'd guess Quasi is dismissed.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
I never go to Kiwi, wouldn’t even know where to look for this info. Can someone link it? I’ve had an erection for like 3 hours this morning and I wanna keep it going.

Screenshot_1.png

It's a defamation case unrelated to us.