• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

If the news just showed Cat and Dog videos all day; would America be a better place?

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
on subject, these are my current favorites
and this nigga

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
Forum Clout
where is the squirrel crew?

sq.jpg

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
Forum Clout
Faggots eat all my birdseed and knock over my feeders.

I been feeding a bunch that live around here since last fall.. they all know me, they all know I bring the food - yet they still run whenever I step outside. fuckers on youtube had me believe I could befriend these creatures in a few weeks. my ass.. barely any progress beyond the first few weeks.

someday tho .. someday!

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I been feeding a bunch that live around here since last fall.. they all know me, they all know I bring the food - yet they still run whenever I step outside. fuckers on youtube had me believe I could befriend these creatures in a few weeks. my ass.. barely any progress beyond the first few weeks.

someday tho .. someday!
Go find some crows. They will keep a short distance from you but still hang around if you feed them enough. Sometimes you get a Craig who will eat from your hand and make specific noises next to you.

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
Forum Clout
Go find some crows. They will keep a short distance from you but still hang around if you feed them enough. Sometimes you get a Craig who will eat from your hand and make specific noises next to you.

I think I will be giving that a try - if for any other reason than to play hardball with the squirrels here , they been getting it to easy.

Probably will be reading up on crows for the next few hours now - I will report back if I get any luck.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout