• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

If the news just showed Cat and Dog videos all day; would America be a better place?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Your weatherman is Jim Florentine?
It's worse than that. They're my dad's neighbours. The guy acts like he's hot shit because he's a fucking local weatherman on a news program that nobody watches. His wife is a crazy cunt and tells people about cheating on the guy at every opportunity. If you ask if they have an open relationship, she straight up says no, she's fucking around and he has no idea. The guy HAS to know and acts like he doesn't because he's a pussy or has a humiliation fetish or something. Either that or he's a retard.

The cop is a fucking faggot too. He throws tennis balls at cars that he thinks are driving too fast by his house. Someone smashed the mirrors off his truck one time and I'm pretty sure it was my dad because he threw a ball at my stepsister's car after he already told him it'll be a problem if he ever throws shit at anyone coming from his house.

My dad gets my niece off the school bus at that cop guy's house and the one time I saw him pitch the little bottom bit out of his coffee mug behind him right on the guy's shoes and neither of them acknowledged it. When they got to the house I was like "You dumped coffee on that guy's shoes, eh?" He was like "I do that every day. Fuck him." He hates him.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
It's worse than that. They're my dad's neighbours. The guy acts like he's hot shit because he's a fucking local weatherman on a news program that nobody watches. His wife is a crazy cunt and tells people about cheating on the guy at every opportunity. If you ask if they have an open relationship, she straight up says no, she's fucking around and he has no idea. The guy HAS to know and acts like he doesn't because he's a pussy or has a humiliation fetish or something. Either that or he's a retard.

The cop is a fucking faggot too. He throws tennis balls at cars that he thinks are driving too fast by his house. Someone smashed the mirrors off his truck one time and I'm pretty sure it was my dad because he threw a ball at my stepsister's car after he already told him it'll be a problem if he ever throws shit at anyone coming from his house.

My dad gets my niece off the school bus at that cop guy's house and the one time I saw him pitch the little bottom bit out of his coffee mug behind him right on the guy's shoes and neither of them acknowledged it. When they got to the house I was like "You dumped coffee on that guy's shoes, eh?" He was like "I do that every day. Fuck him." He hates him.
Your dad rules.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
that McDonalds ad with Grimace's birthday is a palate cleanser for the sole

Ted Bundy could be watching that in hell, and be like "yeah- I don't feel like raping today