• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

If Patrick had a real opportunity to cheat on Nikki would he do it?

If Patrick had a real opportunity to cheat on Nikki would he do it?

• Yes

Votes: 88 98.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 4.5%

• Total voters

JebJoh

Forum Clout
If Niki was drowning in a swamp and Adrienne was beckoning him from dry land, he would step on her dumbo-eared head to get to that greasy blonde bitch
Imagine caring about a chick who banged your friend, 40 other guys and then her new husband? I'd even cut ties with the kid, why deal with her genes at all? This pathetic pig pretends he cares about a kid he never met just for the chance to see her mom's tits again. How big of an asshole would you have to be that you're relegated to leaving a christmas present on a porch for your daughter? I know a guy who bashed his wife's head in with a frying pan then refused to pay child support for 10 years and even THAT guy gets to take his daughter to restaurants and sometimes on cruises. Pat must have done some insanely awful shit.

G

Imagine caring about a chick who banged your friend, 40 other guys and then her new husband? I'd even cut ties with the kid, why deal with her genes at all? This pathetic pig pretends he cares about a kid he never met just for the chance to see her mom's tits again. How big of an asshole would you have to be that you're relegated to leaving a christmas present on a porch for your daughter? I know a guy who bashed his wife's head in with a frying pan then refused to pay child support for 10 years and even THAT guy gets to take his daughter to restaurants and sometimes on cruises. Pat must have done some insanely awful shit.
I've said it on here before, but I know this loser (son of some old friends of my parents) who married some broad, knocked her up, spent most of their marriage getting drunk with her brother rather than spending time with her, then cracked her in the mouth when she started "giving him shit." She divorced him in a record-breakingly short proceedings, I think the whole thing was done in 2 days or something. He is free to see his daughter (who's now almost 18 and doesn't want to see him) every other weekend. He doesn't, but he could if she wanted.

Tl;dr- Pat has less favourable visitation rights than a literal wife beater.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Pat signed 3 different documents before the final tie was severed, right, and that after fucking with Ade and Jon about visitation and shit based on what Jon said? And all THAT after threatening to wait until the kid is born to murder it, then murder Adrienne.

Assuming that’s accurate, I can understand why Ade (hoor!) and Jon gave Pat nothing if he ever did came knocking.

Personally, I don’t think Pat made any sustained effort at any time, even after he cooled off. The Christmas gift on the porch could easily be a lie. We know he’s happy to use his bio kid for pity and as fodder for xeets and a weird book dedication, but having any sincere interest in her would be wildly out of character.

G

Pat and Niki have the kind of open marriage where she goes out and gets her box tongue punched by other middle-aged cat women on the regular while Pat sits on the jizz couch Tweeting at sex workers and pulling on his flacid, angular pizzle.
"Tongue punching Negro anus" was one of my favorite go-to Nikisms

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Of course, he has a lizard brain. It’s like asking if a monitor lizard would feel bad for the offspring of a deer that it just ate alive.

He’d cheat on Niki in a second and wouldn’t even understand why she’s so upset.

He's too much of a narcissist to care about anyone but himself. The only thing stopping him is that Nikki is the best he could ever hope to get.

Pat would cheat with a tranny.

Then brag about it on Twitter for the woke points.

Last edited:
Forum Clout
John Walker Flynt (a.k.a. "Brianna Wu") has finally admitted he's a tranny. Remember when fatso said they're good friends and "Brianna" isn't trans? Imagine thinking that thing passes as a woman.

SmartSelect_20230927-115213_Brave.jpg