• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

If Nana died

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Not "if", but "when". All things considered, and taking his current appearance, lifestyle and alcohol consumption into account, I figure he has approximately zero to five years left, tops. His head is all swollen, he has that creepy gray pallor, he's potato-shaped, he drinks non-stop and he's up all night screaming profanities. He'll be the first of the still-living O&A gang to go.

I wonder if Joe will start a benefit show for himself. Tweeting at Howard to be on it haha.

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
I think I want Anthony to go first, although ideally not till he spends a couple of years deserted, lonely and cut off from all he knows in the middle of nowhere, SC. He's going to hate it down there.

Joe's probably waiting on Anth to drop as whatever is left behind will fund the remainer of his own life. Joe's cut off, bitter and broke nowadays and he has history for gold-digging following a relatives death. He was selling off his own uncles guitars literally days (was it even 48 hours?) after his death. We also saw the contempt Joe has for Anthony in his sockpuppet accounts during the Reddit days too. There's a lot of jealousy there.

The lulz wont be far away now as both have failing health. Anthony's already had one heart attack and he has physically deteriated massively these past 8 years, he's probably a lot closer to meeting the Grim Reaper than most realize.

Will I feel bad knowing what we do about them?

Nah. Fuck 'em.

G

2026 Nana (developing a bit of a southern 'twang', is still alive and well in Greenville)

"I say I say...Missy, Missy dear, honey-chile...Missy-boo! Where's that budweiser I sent for?"

Missy: Here

2 mins later Missy on her cell-phone: "He's drinking the beer laced with the voodoo potion, Le Marquis, how certain is it your concoction is fatal? I've done enough waiting for this ghoul's demise...I cant wait to elope to Haiti with you my love"

CutesyMissy

"... radio's most notorious shock jock."
Forum Clout
Joe and Dawn would pick apart Nana's apartment with no remorse, like in A Christmas Carol when Scrooge got a vision of what would happen after he died.
And do so in the least profitable fashion possible.

Ripping savagely from the premises the tupperware, furniture, electronics and wiring. Like the low-trash Long Island locusts they are.

Forum Clout
I'm not sure if I'll be happy or sad but I do know that I will be reading that online obituary. I also think that Joe goes with in a year of Anth. His whole identity and life revolves around being Anthony from the Opie and Anthony show brother. It's like when one of a really old couple dies and the other one loses the will to live and dies within a couple of months.:image_9247:

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
I hope somehow his name becomes something you use to describe a person who had the world in the palm of his hand, made millions a year, blew it all on a single foolish action and descends into obscurity. Like wow, that guy really pulled a Cumia or he really Cumia'ed his career.