• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

If Nana died

Forum Clout
Would you be sad? I would. I get so many loffs out of his current incarnation. Nana, home edition is pure laughter. The floor spitting and the “mothers cock!” yelling. The fights with Missy, it’s all comedy gold. He and Opie gave me lots of laughs and good memories. I just can’t completely hate him in that way, same for SAMCRO Joe. Long live Nana & Co.!

Anthony Cum, I can’t quit you.
00B500A6-61C2-4497-853A-6508D4083306.jpeg

Forum Clout
Not "if", but "when". All things considered, and taking his current appearance, lifestyle and alcohol consumption into account, I figure he has approximately zero to five years left, tops. His head is all swollen, he has that creepy gray pallor, he's potato-shaped, he drinks non-stop and he's up all night screaming profanities. He'll be the first of the still-living O&A gang to go.

G

I would ha ha holy shit and pound my desk and write on his memorial page but then same, I’d be sad to be completely honest which you.

Then I would try to talk to him from the dead using a ouiji board. Maybe he will spell out feed nana or age.

Forum Clout
Not "if", but "when". All things considered, and taking his current appearance, lifestyle and alcohol consumption into account, I figure he has approximately zero to five years left, tops. His head is all swollen, he has that creepy gray pallor, he's potato-shaped, he drinks non-stop and he's up all night screaming profanities. He'll be the first of the still-living O&A gang to go.
Yes, I hate to say, you are probably right. Either way, please keep that fan fiction coming.

Forum Clout
I'm hoping the Greenville fiasco is the smoldering dumpster fire it should be.

I want Nana to be defeated by rural life and end his sad story in San Francisco as Andy Espresso, cabaret dancer.
Andy Espresso's phone began to ring just as his "Call Of Duty" character died for the thirty-seventh time. "CUNT!" he angrily hissed. "Oh, great...it's her again" he cattily sneered. "Hey, babe, how ya doing?" he insincerely squealed.

"Andy, what the fuck? Are you EVER moving down here, or what? It's been two months since your closing, and you haven't even shipped anything down here yet. I've been breaking my ass decorating and furnishing this place and you're up there fucking around. Why would you keep paying rent when you own a fucking house? It makes no sense!" brayed his mannish, overbearing beard.

"Uh yeah, babe, uh, we're just getting things set up for the show, and I won't really be able to relax down there without a proper pool house, and, uh, I have some, you know, Compound events scheduled, so, uh, it's just easier right now to..."

Suddenly there was a knock at Andy's door.

"Andy? Did I just hear a knock?"

"Uh no" he mincingly panicked. "That was just the, uh, cat, uh, knocking something over. Gotta go!".

Tossing the phone aside, Andy leaped to his feet, and positively sashayed across the room to the door. He took a look through the peephole at his guest. "HahaHAholeeeeeeeeeshit! She is totally passable! HahaHA!". Andy opened the door, and his guest, a tall, mocha-colored transsexual with long ropy arms and a strong African chin stepped into his squalid lair. "Yeah, babe" thought Andy, "it makes no sense at all...tee hee heee!".