• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

If Mewler Could Talk

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Never before have I wanted to put on a pair of Blundstone's and toe punt another human's face so badly.
I remember he was bragging about his cat being very badass by talking about how it attacked him and took forever for the cat to accept him. Like that didn't reflect on what a fucking piece of shit he is that even animals can't stand him.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
I remember he was bragging about his cat being very badass by talking about how it attacked him and took forever for the cat to accept him. Like that didn't reflect on what a fucking piece of shit he is that even animals can't stand him.
Perhaps if you were not such a defecative incel, then you would know the delciousness feeling of pussy clawing at you, little baby atalker.