• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

If Mewler Could Talk

archive_bot

Forum Clout
stealthygeek-880182837072150528-20170628_145516-img1.jpg

Forum Clout
"We'll miss your little claws scampering across the floor."

You mean to tell me he let that thing wander around the house leaving its scales, piss, and shit everywhere? That couch is a disaster. I imagine there are multiple litter boxes filled with cat shit just off camera. And we all know about the cat piss floors. Oh and Nikki probably has her halitosis stinking up the room. The fucking squalor these two pigs live in makes me sick. Yankee Stadium bathrooms were less disgusting than the half hovel.

That being said I still do feel bad for Toothless, no animal deserves to be raped to death.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
The way the lizard said 'Put me down, you fat. fucking. faggot!' sounded just like Eric the midget.

"Fred, if you push that button one more time, I'm gonna fly to New York and breakallyourFINGERSS!!!!"