• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

If it is one thing the show was consistent on

G

We got 4 hours to fill every fawking day. We come in here and we throw whatever we can at the wall, you hope some of it sticks, but if not ya come back tomorrow and try again....

HAHAHAHA they think I do show prep?
I get up at the ASS CRACK of fucking dawn, my girl has my clothes laid out for me so I don’t have to FUCKING think,
I get in the escalade and have to maneuver around these DUMBFUCK working joes to get the studio 10 minutes before we’re on air

Yea the fucking shark at the end of jaws has more life than you pre-show

HAHAHAHA HOLEEE SHIT. OH FUCK
THATS FUCKIN FUNNY YEEEEMY

Where da fawk is da intern with my granoooooola? For da new listeners I’m trying to lose some of dose holiday el beees, lil bit lil bit, but i cant Fawkin tink when my stomach’s empty!

These fucking interns man.. i swear to god we get the dumbest fucking morons.. who hires these guys? Is it erock?

EROOOOOOOCK! GET IN HERE
WHERE DA FAWK IS ERIK??!?

*scrolling through phone*
Hopefully he didn’t wake up

SLAPS DESK
MOVES MIC AWAY, MUFFLED LAUGHTER
HOLEEEEEEEE FUUCKKKKKK!

Sam walks in…

So, roland is telling me that erik had to run to the morning mashup because allegedly…

Last edited by a moderator:
G

HAHAHAHA they think I do show prep?
I get up at the ASS CRACK of fucking dawn, my girl has my clothes laid out for me so I don’t have to FUCKING think,
I get in the escalade and have to maneuver around these DUMBFUCK working joes to get the studio 10 minutes before we’re on air

Yea the fucking shark at the end of jaws has more life than you pre-show

HAHAHAHA HOLEEE SHIT. OH FUCK
THATS FUCKIN FUNNY YEEEEMY

Where da fawk is da intern with my granoooooola? For da new listeners I’m trying to lose some of dose holiday el beees, lil bit lil bit, but i cant Fawkin tink when my stomach’s empty!

These fucking interns man.. i swear to god we get the dumbest fucking morons.. who hires these guys? Is it erock?

EROOOOOOOCK! GET IN HERE
WHERE DA FAWK IS ERIK??!?

*scrolling through phone*
Hopefully he didn’t wake up

SLAPS DESK
MOVES MIC AWAY, MUFFLED LAUGHTER
HOLEEEEEEEE FUUCKKKKKK!

Sam walks in…

So, roland is telling me the erik had to run to the morning mashup because allegedly…
Jesus that was perfect. The fucking slap and muffled laugh.

We’re still hilarious!

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
“My show sucks”

fd4f08508c843ea27f2f7c3da3848515.jpeg

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Pat Duffy and the period of time after Jackass 2 where the show was just trying to be that was the worst
The shock jock bits of O&A were usually pretty good. Things like eggnog drinking were hilarious if you have seen the videos. Homeless shopping spree was so out of control it was only done twice on XM. The Gay Off. Fatty Pig Fatty. Assault on the Media (which XM's lawyers also killed). The Superball ended with the dude dropping the jar of wasps and everyone having the leave the studio.

The difference between Jackass and O&A was that Jackass was all staged faggotry. The people that are reacting to them doing stuff are all actors. The old CKY stuff especially is very obviously fake (like Phil taking the blade off his lawnmower when he drives it into the sinkhole). O&A went on air and said the mayor was dead and had the FBI get involved. They went into Kathleen Turner's Broadway play and recorded her and yelled at her which was not staged. They got arrested for the Voyeur Bus incident. Fired for Sex for Sam.

Does anyone here actually think Jackass was ever good? It was all fake and gay. Staged stunts and fake bits. At least O&A did things that were way out of control like hoaxing that a politician was dead. O&A invited random people to get cancer screened on the show leading to doctors to want the bit stopped because they thought that one of the guys who came in had cancer.

The only stuff that is pathetic as far as O&A goes are things like the Lesbian Couch or Wifflebat Challenge, or anything with women, because Anthony and Norton are going hardcore trying to act straight which in hindsight is just creepy.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
The shock jock bits of O&A were usually pretty good. Things like eggnog drinking were hilarious if you have seen the videos. Homeless shopping spree was so out of control it was only done twice on XM. The Gay Off. Fatty Pig Fatty. Assault on the Media (which XM's lawyers also killed). The Superball ended with the dude dropping the jar of wasps and everyone having the leave the studio.

The difference between Jackass and O&A was that Jackass was all staged faggotry. The people that are reacting to them doing stuff are all actors. The old CKY stuff especially is very obviously fake (like Phil taking the blade off his lawnmower when he drives it into the sinkhole). O&A went on air and said the mayor was dead and had the FBI get involved. They went into Kathleen Turner's Broadway play and recorded her and yelled at her which was not staged. They got arrested for the Voyeur Bus incident. Fired for Sex for Sam.

Does anyone here actually think Jackass was ever good? It was all fake and gay. Staged stunts and fake bits. At least O&A did things that were way out of control like hoaxing that a politician was dead. O&A invited random people to get cancer screened on the show leading to doctors to want the bit stopped because they thought that one of the guys who came in had cancer.

The only stuff that is pathetic as far as O&A goes are things like the Lesbian Couch or Wifflebat Challenge, or anything with women, because Anthony and Norton are going hardcore trying to act straight which in hindsight is just creepy.
Jackass was hilarious.

Voscabulary

the lord chief constable knows I'm owen
Forum Clout
after going back and listening to the entirety of ricky gervais' XFM show (which may actually be the funniest pieces of audio ever recorded), I realized just how shitty O&A really is. with the music and ads cut out, RSK XFM is 50 - 60 minutes of pure comedy, carried by three hosts with perfect chemistry, offering a show with no fat or padding. then you have O&A, which is 3 and a half hours of filler with *maybe* 10 minutes of gold sprinkled in, presented by some of the most unlikable people in radio. why are we so obsessed with this show again?

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Jackass was hilarious.
Most of it was fake though. Other than some of the stuff where they get injured doing retarded things like having a bull charge them or trying to ride a high pressure hose. Most of the stuff was rehearsed. And the people reacting to them doing "wacky" stuff in public are just MTV staff or their friends. The furniture store prank was done with them opening up a new store and hiring people for one day of work.....aka hiring actors for one day of work. When they edit the movies or show they add in sound effects as well to pump everything up. Like all the guys have to come back and record their lines and record themselves screaming again and they re-dub everything.

It's like what O&A talked about with all prank calls required to be fake because cold calling people and recording them was not allowed. So the Jackass guys doing stuff like running naked through the streets or pretending to be escaped mental patients or whatever were always done on closed streets with actors. Once you know how scripted Jackass is it becomes as lame as Scott and Todd "phone scams".

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Most of it was fake though. Other than some of the stuff where they get injured doing retarded things like having a bull charge them or trying to ride a high pressure hose. Most of the stuff was rehearsed. And the people reacting to them doing "wacky" stuff in public are just MTV staff or their friends. The furniture store prank was done with them opening up a new store and hiring people for one day of work.....aka hiring actors for one day of work. When they edit the movies or show they add in sound effects as well to pump everything up. Like all the guys have to come back and record their lines and record themselves screaming again and they re-dub everything.

It's like what O&A talked about with all prank calls required to be fake because cold calling people and recording them was not allowed. So the Jackass guys doing stuff like running naked through the streets or pretending to be escaped mental patients or whatever were always done on closed streets with actors. Once you know how scripted Jackass is it becomes as lame as Scott and Todd "phone scams".
Cky was hilarious back in the day even if some of it was scripted. It was just a group of kids doing dumb shit and filming it. It was really relatable. But it really just got worse and worse as the years went on until it jumped the shark. Last time I went back to watch some the older Jackass stuff, i realized they were like 26 yrs old, playing with each others assholes and foreskin every day. Really cringy shit.