• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

If i’m going to hell

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
God makes homos because it's funny. Funny for us, funny for God. All that fag-bashing stuff is just ancient Jews needing to keep up their numbers. Homosexuality is a naturally occurring sort of blow-off valve you only see in higher-order birds and mammals. Gay frogs are an entirely different thing.
My mom had gay dogs. They were constantly humping eachother or the one would lay down and the other one would tug on his little skin rolls. If you ever separated them, like even just in another room, they'd cry and howl and be inconsolable until they were able to be physically touching eachother again. They were literally the happiest dogs I've ever seen as long as they were both alive because they had eachother and they were best pals and gay lovers.