• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

If a coworker says that your job "should be on a reality tv show" they should be kicked in the face.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Everyone thinks they're so quirky. The corny lack of self esteem beneath cutesy work comments like that makes me sick. Maybe if we were on TV, and all spoke in broadcast english accents, our lives would be so much more relevant. Like the winners on TV.

The female Ghostbusters movie made me think of people like that, in the scene where the fat one gets possessed and acts a fool!!! She's just like Casey from accounting!!!!
And these types think reality tv is real. I worked in it years ago for shows on VH1, CMT, MTV, E!, and Bravo and they like to call it “softly scripted”

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I used to work in reality tv production and the worst part was telling people what I did for work to be told by the most typical and boring people “OMG my life would be an amazing reality show!” And then be told how “crazy” their lives are.
If a camera crew came by and just recorded me working and used it as a training guide for people entering the workforce, I'd be cool with it. No quirky interview, just asking about equipment and how it works is fine. No host is allowed touch anything that's running and I would shout at him if he wasn't wearing a fucking helmet.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
See that’s The Osbourne’s was so good because it was just them being them!
:image_9248_lg:
I worked for the same company that did the Kardashians show and even in 2010 they were running out of ideas. I remember hearing one of the show producers yelling “what they hell else more can we do with these girls? Maybe Kim finds a stray dog? Khloe learns Spanish?” To give you an idea how far they go with “softy scripted”.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I worked for the same company that did the Kardashians show and even in 2010 they were running out of ideas. I remember hearing one of the show producers yelling “what they hell else more can we do with these girls? Maybe Kim finds a stray dog? Khloe learns Spanish?” To give you an idea how far they go with “softy scripted”.
I’m pretty sure the show is still going on.