• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

If a coworker says that your job "should be on a reality tv show" they should be kicked in the face.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Everyone thinks they're so quirky. The corny lack of self esteem beneath cutesy work comments like that makes me sick. Maybe if we were on TV, and all spoke in broadcast english accents, our lives would be so much more relevant. Like the winners on TV.

The female Ghostbusters movie made me think of people like that, in the scene where the fat one gets possessed and acts a fool!!! She's just like Casey from accounting!!!!

G

Everyone thinks they're so quirky. The corny lack of self esteem beneath cutesy work comments like that makes me sick. Maybe if we were on TV, and all spoke in broadcast english accents, our lives would be so much more relevant. Like the winners on TV.

The female Ghostbusters movie made me think of people like that, in the scene where the fat one gets possessed and acts a fool!!! She's just like Casey from accounting!!!!
The only thing I remember from clips of that shit film was the fat one saying, "hey loser! I found your virginity!!!" ...but that would imply he lost his virginity. So how was it a burn against le basement dweller villain?

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
Go take some selfies.
IMG_0198.JPG

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I guess it depends on your definition of reality show.
I like the shows where they follow john doe about doing something in various sectors.
or manufacturing stuff, how stuff is produced. Customs/border stuff is pretty entertaining
if you mean shows where faggots whore for attention then no.
The person is under 25. You know it's only for attention.