• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'd rather be right than happy.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout

I've watched quite a bit of that interview ^ from around when he first got on Twitter and he actually seems like a relatively normal, well adjusted person. Yes he's very dorky and effeminate but he's able to laugh at himself and seems like he's actually happy.

I really think Twitter addiction and Trump rotted his brain beyond repair. If you compare how he is there to his strictly stalking appearance, he seems like a totally different person. Not only is he way fatter on SS but his personality just seems broken. Like he has zero sense of humor and makes ridiculous statements throughout.

He's a fat cunt is my point here.

This nigga is a goddamn supermodel here compared to what he’s become. My God what a cautionary tale.

Also there’s actually a little bit of life in his eyes here. At various points I can look at them without feeling a nauseous unease, which is remarkable for Patrick.

I think this was his peak and he still had hope for the future. Maybe things would just keep getting better for him. Now it’s all curdled and whatever little spark he had left inside is extinguished.