• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'd rather be right than happy.

G

Which is sad because you tried to prove you were right, you got your ass slapped by the judge, and now you owe tens of thousands of dollars and were proved wrong.

Now you aren't right or happy. Or skinny. Or successful. Or a real author. Or a father.

TrollFace.jpg

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
I'd rather not marry the only two women I've ever fucked one after the other and also the second one is an obviously smelly dyke who is zonked out on meds than whatever the opposite of that is
I think Patrick might have done ok with women when he was younger. He wasn't hideous (based on pictures posted here) and he probably hadn't fully developed the personality he has now so maybe he was tolerable to be around. He had some kind of long haired sensitive beta male type thing that some women like maybe.

Based on that I'm gonna say he's had sex with more than two women. Unpopular opinion brotherman

G

I think Patrick might have done ok with women when he was younger. He wasn't hideous (based on pictures posted here) and he probably hadn't fully developed the personality he has now so maybe he was tolerable to be around. He had some kind of long haired sensitive beta male type thing that some women like maybe.

Based on that I'm gonna say he's had sex with more than two women. Unpopular opinion brotherman

What are you, GAY for him?

artworks-2cC5zGGHQeCz5pfi-W4Rx4w-t500x500.jpg

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout

That's a bold opinion, and I respect the hell out of you for that. However, I am going to call you a nigger and say you're wrong. So, wrong, you nigger.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
Some brothermen put all the dates together and there was very little time between Ade and Niki. If he has any more than 2, his total notch count can still be tallied up using 1 hands worth of fingers.
Truth. Adrienne dumped him in July 2011 and according to his Robin Williams/The Monster blog post, he was hopelessly depressed for a long time afterwards. But he met Nikki in September of 2011, and their second date was a Brewers game in October 2011 (he shit his pants, they fucked in his car in the parking lot).

So from July 2011 to September 2011 is only two months. He has alternately claimed to have been suicidally depressed (the blog post) and "burried" in strange like an "Old Testament Sex God" for those two months.

He's a liar, and he's also fat and stupid. He's an utter failure at life.

G

Before social media/smartphones/Tinder/etc, betas did a lot better than today. He also didn't have a Twitter account to provide him with dopamine hits and a superiority complex, so he was probably a lot less hateable. It sort of makes sense how he was able to temporarily rope in Adrienne, who was probably a sheltered and naive girl when she met Pat.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Imagine meeting Patrick at his absolute worst and lowest point, and not only letting him fuck you, but marrying him. I’ve known girls with pretty low self esteem, but nothing even close to that

Bzzt! wrong again, aTalker! His lowest point is - unquestionably - real time.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Wrong on all counts, atalker. His lowest point was being ordered to pay real life money because he took on a fucking message board and got his fat ass spanked.
There’s no basement here, brotherman. This staircase never ends.

Every day he doubles down. So many big events still to come. Lolsuit 2.0, Divorce, disease, disability, destitution, The Monster’s Return, etc.

A lotta laughs to be had before that final funeral home memorial page comments section.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Before social media/smartphones/Tinder/etc, betas did a lot better than today. He also didn't have a Twitter account to provide him with dopamine hits and a superiority complex, so he was probably a lot less hateable. It sort of makes sense how he was able to temporarily rope in Adrienne, who was probably a sheltered and naive girl when she met Pat.

I've watched quite a bit of that interview ^ from around when he first got on Twitter and he actually seems like a relatively normal, well adjusted person. Yes he's very dorky and effeminate but he's able to laugh at himself and seems like he's actually happy.

I really think Twitter addiction and Trump rotted his brain beyond repair. If you compare how he is there to his strictly stalking appearance, he seems like a totally different person. Not only is he way fatter on SS but his personality just seems broken. Like he has zero sense of humor and makes ridiculous statements throughout.

He's a fat cunt is my point here.

G

[MEDIA=youtube]e5wf9uv-7R0[/MEDIA]

I've watched quite a bit of that interview ^ from around when he first got on Twitter and he actually seems like a relatively normal, well adjusted person. Yes he's very dorky and effeminate but he's able to laugh at himself and seems like he's actually happy.

I really think Twitter addiction and Trump rotted his brain beyond repair. If you compare how he is there to his strictly stalking appearance, he seems like a totally different person. Not only is he way fatter on SS but his personality just seems broken. Like he has zero sense of humor and makes ridiculous statements throughout.

He's a fat cunt is my point here.
What are you

Gay for him?