ICYMI: Archive_Bot recently posted the latest court filings, and it shows Pat already owes $1202.50 in interest, and $1164.25 in extra legal fees

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Here's the post.

The extra $1164.25 is for the privilege of having attorney Jerry Jen fist him repeatedly looking for loose change to pay Quasi.

Pat's bill for interest and Jerry Jen.png

So that's $26,106 in total so far, with $2366.75 of that due simply because he won't pay his debts like a man.

He's also got the Google Quash coming up in April which I expect to set him back another $5-8k; and since Jerry Jen had to write to Pat's attorneys to explain his role, they might bill Pat for reading his email as well

Last edited:

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Here's the post.

The extra $1164.25 is for the privilege of having attorney Jerry Jen fist him repeatedly looking for loose change to pay Quasi.

View attachment 28758

He's got the Google Quash coming up in April, which I expect to set him back $5-8k.
Probably why pat hasnt started a gofundme yet. He hasnt hit the final debt number. He will ask people for free money because he is a cunt on the internet when that money could be used on real charities. Especially in times like these.

G

Probably why pat hasnt started a gofundme yet. He hasnt hit the final debt number. He will ask people for free money because he is a cunt on the internet when that money could be used on real charities. Especially in times like these.
I think he hasn’t because he’s waiting for one of his “friends” to do it for him. #DLTIW doesn’t allow him to openly e-beg

When he finally does start ebegging, I bet the majority of his income will be in the form of $1 donations from Jon Snyder
Remember when Hooligans got some very generous donations that gently ribbed the pig and he squealed so loudly that they gave the money back even though they were literally raising funds to rebuild a burned down bar? I wonder if his pride will allow him to accept donations from Jon, Adrienne, and Annabelle, or if he'd turn those down too...
I'm kidding, of course. Pat's "principles" only apply to others when there's something to lose (or to not-gain) by following them. He's as hippo-critical as he is fat.