• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Icky niki=breeding material?

Didn’t abandon daughter
Forum Clout
You really have to get the commentary right. "Hush Niki child, you love my Owen A Cock" As soon as you cum in her you turn to the camera and say
"Reported and blocked"
I already have the fantasy me and @captain_kamala are fingercuffing her. Bam on the ass me getting oral. @RobertMewler is knitting at a table in the corner not paying attention. I start to get soft @ChicopeeChip tells me to think of Tulsi. I blast my load on the sunglasses Norm walks in and thanks us for bringing him back from the great beyond.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
It is just peak white feminist woman to co-opt the BLM movement. Nobody is trying to kill you.

Wearing that sweater just shows Niki has zero understanding what BLM is about, and zero empathy for struggles black people go through. That you don't get to be apart of. Police aren't gonna follow Niki for being "suspicious", they're not gonna shoot her at a traffic stop.

But I guess they don't make a "They're trying to kill you guys, and I'm sorry" shirt.

G

I'd fuck her. She's not the greatest looking girl but honestly I've done worse. I truly believe she's been so unsatisfied by Rick that she'd be eager to please and down for whatever. No way I'm having a kid with her though. But I'd ride her for a night or 2 and then return her to Rick. As long as she was willing though. I don't want to be sued or charged with felony rape threats.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I'd fuck her. She's not the greatest looking girl but honestly I've done worse. I truly believe she's been so unsatisfied by Rick that she'd be eager to please and down for whatever. No way I'm having a kid with her though. But I'd ride her for a night or 2 and then return her to Rick. As long as she was willing though. I don't want to be sued or charged with felony rape threats.
I bet she doesnt tidy the kitty up for pat and its wild forest. Maybe she hopes its a deterrent and will keep pat away.

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
Forum Clout
Sensible, masculine messenger bag instead of a cute purse to hold essentials. Messy, stringy hair. What a total mess. She actually used to try:

d711576feec4b18805d825be0da6ea18.jpg

She's totally given up.
Two ugly mugs!