• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Icky niki=breeding material?

P

potatopeeler63

F7B7AEBE-3899-4C18-97FE-432B86EE199B.jpeg

4D59D13E-0B18-4A72-894B-13F22E9A2A8A.jpeg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
She looks like a dumb asshole
I strongly believe she’s just as awful as Pat but isn’t addicted to social media like Pat. That’s the only way I could imagine somehow being with such an awful person like Pat. I’m glad we’ve all stopped feeling sorry for her since it’s clear she’s just as bad as him.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Sensible, masculine messenger bag instead of a cute purse to hold essentials. Messy, stringy hair. What a total mess. She actually used to try:

d711576feec4b18805d825be0da6ea18.jpg

She's totally given up.
Living with a miserable cunt like Pat will do that to a person. She’s aged like milk and will only get worse. She’s past 40 and it’s a wrap

Last edited:
G

Sensible, masculine messenger bag instead of a cute purse to hold essentials. Messy, stringy hair. What a total mess. She actually used to try:

d711576feec4b18805d825be0da6ea18.jpg

She's totally given up.
She's tuned out the emergency collect calls from her womb telling her that there's only a few grains of sand left in the hourglass. She's a childless drunk married to a child-abandoning drunk and her main biological imperative has come and gone without incident. Why should she try? Effort is for pretty girls who want to be wives and mothers one day (whether they know it or not.) Greasy hair and baggy hoodies is for dykes with yellow teeth.