• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I would 100% not only fuck Sue Lightning, but make her my girlfriend.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I remember when I first found the sub as an anonymous lurker. It was easily a few months after the Sue Lightning revelations hit and Tony threw his little hissy fit, and I end up reading through all the older posts to get up to date on "the haps".

The rumour and innuendo gets put to a figurative rest when I find the post by Suzy Q herself, who comes across as a pleasant lass who not only spoke highly of Ant, but fell on the proverbial sword and denied any improprieties. Not only that, she rolled with everyone's jokes and laughed along.

Was she lying about not doing anything with Ant? Absolutely, it was a business transaction and she kept her mouth shut like she had clearly agreed to. BUT, I can't say that's not honourable in a way.

I have no issue with her at all, but I wouldn't Fuck her - she's been with a Cumia after all. She'd be a lovely friend for Gosia, though.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
1669230057383934.png

1669232569372326.jpg

1669239541975922.png