• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wonder why people laugh at Pat and fuck with him?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He also hid the reply. What a complete fucking pussy and coward. I bet if he ever had some kind of power at Twitter, first he'd give himself the checkmark and then he'd make a way to delete responses he didn't like. Same shit he did with his blog. He's the definition of chicken shit in more ways than one. Fat, too.
He would rewrite the bible with gender swaps and gayness if he could.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
He would rewrite the bible with gender swaps and gayness if he could.
He's not far off thinking he is the WORD

He said words mean what he says.
He is a master of every single subject.
He changes reality constantly: proof is shown to him that he has gained weight...
'no i haven't. Same weight' therefore IT IS
He says Dan doesn't have a podcast... We all know he does and listen to it and it's there for you to listen to...
Fatrick says 'no you don't' so... Its just not real then.
He has never once lied ever,ever ever ever.
He has smited countless enemies in battle, hundreds of bar brawls will confirm this.
He is above the laws of man. The law says he owes Quasi and has a lien and must pay but... BUT Fatrick says 'no i dont, not a penny. Never have. Never will'

Fatrick wouldn't die on the cross, he's too fat and selfish. He would just tell the Romans and Pontius Pilate, after being condemned 'no stlaker. I wont be crucified. You will be arrested' and that's it...they hammer the nails in 'stlaker you won't ever win'
Offer him the sponge with vinegar 'baby infant I asked for a craft beer?'
Spear in the side
'stlaker you better try your best because you won't need an ambulance. Just clean up'

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
He also hid the reply. What a complete fucking pussy and coward. I bet if he ever had some kind of power at Twitter, first he'd give himself the checkmark and then he'd make a way to delete responses he didn't like. Same shit he did with his blog. He's the definition of chicken shit in more ways than one. Fat, too.
that's something heh probably got from Scalzi. He'd delete the text of critical comments on his blog with a note from him saying it'd been deleted and some snarky note like "I bet you though that was very arch, didn't you?". They do this shit because it pisses people off without realizing the reason it does is because it's the faggiest, most conflict avoidant, cowardly way of handling that.