• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wonder why people laugh at Pat and fuck with him?

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
D80C722D-6D23-4E0A-BC64-2497EC1C0CE4.jpeg

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
It's fun watching people interact with him in the wild. It only takes a couple exchanges to see though him. He's predictable if nothing else.
When Quasi takes over the StealthyGeek account as part of the settlement, he should just retweet Pat being a cunt to people, over and over again, until Pat's 100 or so actual followers give up and leave.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
When Quasi takes over the StealthyGeek account as part of the settlement, he should just retweet Pat being a cunt to people, over and over again, until Pat's 100 or so actual followers give up and leave.
Or start a fight with each of his followers to get them to hate him on a personal level: "I noticed you haven't stuck up for me in a while, @MissPetalPots99. Are you as worthless as you are ugly?"

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
Every time i ask myself, can he be any more of a cunt, and the answer is always yes.

It's not even funny anymore, i just want him to suffer.
Yeah like sometimes I look through this board and the talk about how ugly and mental his wife is, the amount of people who riff and tear him to shreds and pick apart every little thing and slag it off and I am astounded at how one person can generate so much animosity.to the fucking point that my username is attacking his wife's fanny hygiene!!! 😂 ...
(as in her front arse!)
And then Fatrick will unload on some innocent person who disagrees with him or says something so smug and obnoxious it all makes sense to me.

G

He also hid the reply. What a complete fucking pussy and coward. I bet if he ever had some kind of power at Twitter, first he'd give himself the checkmark and then he'd make a way to delete responses he didn't like. Same shit he did with his blog. He's the definition of chicken shit in more ways than one. Fat, too.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
He also hid the reply. What a complete fucking pussy and coward. I bet if he ever had some kind of power at Twitter, first he'd give himself the checkmark and then he'd make a way to delete responses he didn't like. Same shit he did with his blog. He's the definition of chicken shit in more ways than one. Fat, too.
That's his MO, he will get into a fight and block... Then unblock to say something 'witty' with his usual mix of being a smug prick and block again so he gets the last word. He's such a fucking coward.