I wonder how many of our dads can relate

G

There is something uncanny about the silence in between the dialogue...the layered jokes. I couldn't ever get into it until I binged watched itonce online...but while it was HBO, it never resonated with me and I didn't get why Gandolfini was put on a pedestal. the Pilot episode was literally clownish...ramming a dude in a public park, extremely cartoonish speech, etc.
I was watching the show again and couldn't believe how shit the pilot was. I had to tap out before episode 2.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
There is something uncanny about the silence in between the dialogue...the layered jokes. I couldn't ever get into it until I binged watched itonce online...but while it was HBO, it never resonated with me and I didn't get why Gandolfini was put on a pedestal. the Pilot episode was literally clownish...ramming a dude in a public park, extremely cartoonish speech, etc.
I howled when he hit the HMO faggot with Chris's new Lexus, with the doowop track playing.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
The pilot episode was made like 3 years before the show was picked up and they didn’t know if it was going to be a comedy or serious. It really isn’t good at all. @Nikki's Stinky Bum Bum