• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

“I wish I were gay” - James Norton

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout

Fact: Norton does not like post-op transexuals. His entire attraction to them is based on the dick. He can argue the gender identification all he wants but the only difference between Alan and a real women is one has a cock.

Fact: Norton was molested as a child. First was monster rain with the mutual agreement of cock sucking as well as his experience when an older boy made him suck his cock and peed in his mouth underwater at a public pool (as told on Jim and Sam in like 2019.)

Fact: His entire experience with women, according to him, is the experiences of a gay man frustrated in his relationship and already a degenerate trying to act out his sexual frustrations. Drinking urine, smelling shit, and of course asking his girlfriends to peg him.

Jim Norton is gay.

Now go slip in a puddle of aids and die. Andrea Yates is gonna need a Shotgun Toe Trigger Attachment Haircut Hairdo Connor Laci Scott Peterson Empty Crib ….Hah? Did someone mention a crib? I’m 50 years young….Pete Rose Hairdo paint stirrer sitter after that one right Ant. Tssss more like fawwkin Andrea Taint dvv dvv dvvv . Oh man that one was a Fucking gem that was a good one that was a quick one, stupid. Nice shirt, stupid. You look like you just fucking pinksocked yourself. Get it? He’s wearing a pink shirt? Tee heeee!!! Tee hee!!! Fucking sccccumbag…….. Get the FUCK OUT OF HERE. I don’t want to look at him get that FUCKING SCUMBAG OUT OF HERE. PTTTTHHHHHPPFFF HE MOTHERFUCKEEED ME ON THAT FUCKING AUTOGRAPH . But i don’t have a problem with him GENUINELY dude I would tell you if I did and …..(LONG DEEP SIGH, SMACKS LIPS) its a tough one man. One on hand i know i’m a fuckinggg wormm with these photos, but on the other hand he knows he has a job to do when I ask him. It’s a tough one. We never want to believe we could be so wrong about a person. That you would have to step back and look at their great work and say “oh my god…he did this”. Speaking of jobs where is he, he was supposed to bring me my eggwhites and they better not be fucking runny…i’m trying to lose weight. Yeah man it’s a tough one man especially with the anniversary of me being sober 50 years coming up it’s rough last couple of weeks have been really difficult. She was talking to someone she wasn’t supposed to but i’m a FIERCELY LOYAL FUCKING DUDE so i’m gonna stay with her man. I just tend to fuckin brooood sometimes.

At the end of the day……ANYONE OF YOU COULD HAVE CALLED.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Sexually abused kids often have fucked up adult sexual lives. It's kinda sad he can't be honest with himself about it. Or maybe he is in private. Either way it's a sad situation
Anthony was also abused sexually as a kid. The Mexican in the bushes, Buzz, Treefort Richard, his own father and friends messing with him. No surprise his own father and best friend assumed he was a homosexual. And that Anthony grew up to lust after boys and transgenders and underage girls and whatnot. His upbringing was arguably just as nuts as Norton's was.

Peckas

Helping those 8 to 80
Forum Clout
Anthony was also abused sexually as a kid. The Mexican in the bushes, Buzz, Treefort Richard, his own father and friends messing with him. No surprise his own father and best friend assumed he was a homosexual. And that Anthony grew up to lust after boys and transgenders and underage girls and whatnot. His upbringing was arguably just as nuts as Norton's was.
If you listen to da show it’s interesting they all had messed up childhoods opie has mom issues Norton is in the closet and Anthony has avoided dealing with Any hint of sadness weakness or reality with booze and racism to a level that would make lovecraft uncomfortable

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Exactly. "Made him suck his cock." Yeah. Most boys would say fuck off and then fight to prevent that from happening. Norton was happy to oblige
The pool story was that they were in a public swimming pool with dozens of people around them. This kid told Norton to swim underwater and put his penis in his mouth. So Norton swam underwater and sucked on this kid's penis, and the kid pissed in his mouth. Norton came up and said "don't pee in my mouth" and the kid said "okay go back underwater". And Norton yet again went underwater and sucked on the kid's penis but the kid couldn't hold his piss and pissed in Norton's mouth again.

And this was in front of like a dozen horrified families and lifeguards and everyone watching.

Also Norton used to lure kids under his porch to play Monster Rain. So he was the aggressor in a lot of these situations. Like berating that one little girl to sit on his face or sit on the sticker bush. Forcing her to make the choice and play out his weird games. And she chose to sit on a patch of thorns rather than on Norton's face. Or how Norton would wait outside of the girls' bathroom in school to see who had gone to the bathroom before recess. Then he would ask those girls if they would sit on his face so he could smell their pee through their underwear.

G

The pool story was that they were in a public swimming pool with dozens of people around them. This kid told Norton to swim underwater and put his penis in his mouth. So Norton swam underwater and sucked on this kid's penis, and the kid pissed in his mouth. Norton came up and said "don't pee in my mouth" and the kid said "okay go back underwater". And Norton yet again went underwater and sucked on the kid's penis but the kid couldn't hold his piss and pissed in Norton's mouth again.

And this was in front of like a dozen horrified families and lifeguards and everyone watching.

Also Norton used to lure kids under his porch to play Monster Rain. So he was the aggressor in a lot of these situations. Like berating that one little girl to sit on his face or sit on the sticker bush. Forcing her to make the choice and play out his weird games. And she chose to sit on a patch of thorns rather than on Norton's face. Or how Norton would wait outside of the girls' bathroom in school to see who had gone to the bathroom before recess. Then he would ask those girls if they would sit on his face so he could smell their pee through their underwear.
Just a disgusting little fruit

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
The most insane part of this was watching Norton cope on air about this. He would argue with other interns, berating them to admit that THEY had also done gay shit as a child, such as sucking on another kids penis. The most interns could offer up was relatively silly kid shit. “Me and my friend decided to jerk off on separate bunk beds.” “I used to sit on my friend while he was masturbating because he liked the pressure against his dick.” Not “I sucked off multiple young boys out of choice and coercion.”

Even disregarding the gay aspect of it, Norton acted like his degeneracy towards girls during this period of his life was average child ignorance and not a symptom of being molested as a kid. In comparison, card carrying NAMBLA member Ant’s stories of “exploring sexuality” as a child was asking a girl to bend over for him and that if she did, he would as well. Not sniffing the pissy underwear and smelling freshly used toilets.

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Forum Clout
Fact: Norton does not like post-op transexuals. His entire attraction to them is based on the dick.
This is 100% true.

Jim Norton is gay.
This is wrong.

To understand how this can be, we must look at tranny science. The best book on the subject is probably J. Michael Bailey's The Man Who Would Be Queen. Gay people don't have an issue with the book. Gay people generally don't have an issue with actual science. Certain types of trannies meanwhile have been freaking out about this stuff for 30+ years.

John Michael Bailey (born July 2, 1957) is an American psychologist, behavioural geneticist, and professor at Northwestern University best known for his work on the etiology of sexual orientation.

In the book Bailey describes people like Jim, who are into pre-op trannies:
About half of the homosexual transsexuals I have met have worked as prostitutes, and the majority of these worked pre-operatively as she-males. One study found that among prostitutes’ solicitations in a Toronto alternative newspaper, about one in twenty was placed by a preoperative transsexual prostitute.

Who are the customers? Are they gay, straight, or bisexual? Are they merely men looking for something exotic? Ray Blanchard is the only researcher who has studied men who are sexually attracted to she-males. (Blanchard calls men with sexual interest in she-males “gynandromorphophiles.” Cher calls them “transie sniffers.” I will stick with “men with sexual interest in she-males.”) In a content analysis of sexual personals advertisements, he found that about half of men who sought she-males were cross-dressers. Blanchard thinks that a significant number of men who want she-males are “partial autogynephiles” —they are primarily aroused to the image of themselves as she-male. Blanchard says that the men are not gay but are more like “scrambled up heterosexual men.” The transsexuals I know who worked as she-male prostitutes confirmed this. “There was nothing gay about those men,” said one, who knows plenty about gay men.

There is a rather uneasy symbiosis between the homosexual she- males, on their way to sex reasssignment, and the men who want them at that stage. Juanita, who has been a successful prostitute before and after sex reassignment surgery, says simply “You would have to be crazy to prefer being a she-male prostitute.” According to Juanita, there were several problems with customers who call on she-males. Most annoyingly, they frequently don’t show up for the appointments they scheduled. She thinks the no-shows want something exotic but simply lose their nerve and decide they can’t go through with it. Another thing that irritated Juanita about the customers who called on her when she was a she-male was the way they viewed her. “They considered me their little sex toy and assumed that just because I was a transsexual I would do anything kinky. They didn’t care about me, or even what I looked like. They just wanted to know if my thing worked.” Juanita says that the most frequent unwelcome requests were that she would penetrate them anally, act like a dominatrix, or allow them to cross-dress with her. The most frequent activity that she granted was oral sex (the men sucked Juanita’s penis).

Juanita has had her sex reassignment surgery, and now works as a call girl for men who want real women. She does not tell them that she used to be a transsexual. None of her frequent customers from before was interested in continuing with her, post-surgery. The new men are more “intimate,” according to Juanita, because they see her as a real person rather than merely a “sex toy.” Juanita is a very attractive transsexual, and had the luxury of continuing to work successfully even after she was no longer exotic. Although I have not met one, some she-male prostitutes allegedly delay sex reassignment surgery because they are concerned that their incomes will suffer after they no longer have their penises.
This is Jim 100%.
significant number of men who want she-males are “partial autogynephiles” —they are primarily aroused to the image of themselves as she-male. Blanchard says that the men are not gay but are more like “scrambled up heterosexual men.”
This part means Jim's is fundamentally just like many modern autogynephilic trannies, like Caitlyn Jenner, ContraPoints and all the fat, oily and angry she/her reddit mods and twitter activists with anime avatars. Bailey explains:

...The two types of transsexuals who begin life as males are called homosexual and autogynephilic. Once understood, these names are appropriate. Succinctly put, homosexual male-to-female transsexuals are extremely feminine gay men, and autogynephilic transsexuals are men erotically obsessed with the image of themselves as women. When most people hear “transsexual” they think of the homosexual transsexual, who fits the classic pattern. From soon after birth, the homo- sexual male-to-female transsexual behaves and feels like a girl. Unlike most feminine boys (such as Danny, from Chapter 3), these transsexuals do not outgrow, or learn to hide, their femininity. Instead, they decide that the drastic step of changing their sex is preferable. They unambiguously desire and love men, especially heterosexual men, whom they can attract only as women. (I recognize that using the term “ho- mosexual” to describe a type of transsexual is confusing. Trans- sexualism terminology is often confusing. I often have to think hard about whether to write “he” or “she,” for example. In this case, there is scientific precedent—“homosexual transsexualism” was proposed by the scientist who first discovered that there were two types of trans- sexuals. The term also is conceptually revealing, because one type of transsexual man is a kind of homosexual man. Read on; you’ll get used to it.)

Honest and open autogynephilic transsexuals reveal a much different pattern. They were not especially feminine boys. The first overt manifestation of what led to their transsexualism was typically during early adolescence, when they secretly dressed in their mothers’ or sisters’ lingerie, looked at themselves in the mirror, and masturbated. This activity continued into adulthood, and sexual fantasies became increasingly transsexual—especially the fantasy of having a vulva, per- haps being penetrated by a penis. Autogynephilic transsexuals might declare attraction to women or men, to both, or to neither. But their primary attraction is to the women that they would become.
Not all these autogynephiles go on to transition (if they do, they always transition for sexual reasons) or are exactly the same in every way. Jim for example has found another outlet for his twisted desires; living vicariously through other people and sucking norwegian tranny's huge cock.

Jim is not gay. NO DOUBT it would be easier for him if he was gay.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
This is 100% true.

This is wrong.

To understand how this can be, we must look at tranny science. The best book on the subject is probably J. Michael Bailey's The Man Who Would Be Queen. Gay people don't have an issue with the book. Gay people generally don't have an issue with actual science. Certain types of trannies meanwhile have been freaking out about this stuff for 30+ years.

John Michael Bailey (born July 2, 1957) is an American psychologist, behavioural geneticist, and professor at Northwestern University best known for his work on the etiology of sexual orientation.

This is Jim 100%.

This part means Jim's is fundamentally just like many modern autogynephilic trannies, like Caitlyn Jenner, ContraPoints and all the fat, oily and angry she/her reddit mods and twitter activists with anime avatars. Bailey explains:

Not all these autogynephiles go on to transition (if they do, they always transition for sexual reasons) or are exactly the same in every way. Jim for example has found another outlet for his twisted desires; living vicariously through other people and sucking norwegian tranny's huge cock.

Yeah i’ve known about autogynephilia for a while and all that and while i agree with you, dude genuinely i would tell you if i didn’t, to put it into the most BASIC terms lets look at this socially and apart from ones individuality (i.e, what they choose to identify as. Roy Cohn, famous faggot and lawyer, was a know to fuck men while identifying as straight.):

If you fuck pussy, you are straight.
If you suck dicks, you are gay.
If you do both, you are bisexual.

There is no way around this. No matter if Jim is sucking cock or getting fucked by it, or fucking trannys up the butt, he fucks them because they have penises. If Prince Alan was the exact same person with a pussy Jim Norton would not fuck her. The reason he is attracted to them is the COCK. At fucking most this makes him gay and there’s no way around this. He is going out of his way to fuck and suck cocks, and his justification is the self proclaimed identity of the cock getting sucked. Because he allegedly fucks pussies and has had many girlfriends, and is attracted to the female form through his fucking of specifically transexuals and not gay men, he would be considered a bisexual.

However, like I said before I agree with your analysis and it coexists with mine.

Forum Clout
This is 100% true.

This is wrong.

This is Jim 100%.

I know a few gay men, and they dislike trannies as much as any hetero man does, as they cannot fathom being attracted to a penis on a "woman". After all, not being attracted to women is what gay is. They also hate how "drag queens" have been dragged into the whole tranny thing, as to them, drag shows are a part of gay culture, one that has nothing to do with transsexuals.

As far as Jimmy goes, it's always seemed pretty obvious that humiliation plays a huge role in his depravity. He associates sex with being degraded, just like when he was molested as a boy, and now he needs to be humiliated to get off. And what's more humiliating than being a cum dumpster for a tranny with a monster cock?

G

I know a few gay men, and they dislike trannies as much as any hetero man does, as they cannot fathom being attracted to a penis on a "woman". After all, not being attracted to women is what gay is. They also hate how "drag queens" have been dragged into the whole tranny thing, as to them, drag shows are a part of gay culture, one that has nothing to do with transsexuals.

As far as Jimmy goes, it's always seemed pretty obvious that humiliation plays a huge role in his depravity. He associates sex with being degraded, just like when he was molested as a boy, and now he needs to be humiliated to get off. And what's more humiliating than being a cum dumpster for a tranny with a monster cock?
All fetishes are humiliation fetishes.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
to be fair post-ops are fucking disgusting. I dislike people who willingly mutilated themselves and now have a stink hole/roll
If you’re transgender and can stand the sight of your genitalia, but feel immense uncomfort at conforming to dressing as a man / woman, there’s no fucking reason to have a sex change. Now tits i could understand.:sue_lg:
because mastectomies are performed all the time for shit unrelated to gender changes. And if you want to reverse it fake tits have been mainstream for the last 40 years, which can also be reversed.

Why would you want to go through an irreversible surgery where you have to dilate regularly, can’t function sexually (i.e, pussies having no lubrication, dicks not getting “hard” hard.), etc. I mean to be fair, they kind of have the transgender dick surgery down, but the one to get a pussy is horrific in comparison. It’s almost what sets apart someone who just needs help (i.e, a crossdresser) and someone who’s truly irreversible (Someone who feels like they must cut their penis off)

Just be like Sue and get a fake set of tits while keeping your cock.