• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I went and saw a holistic healer a couple of months ago and that shit still pisses me off.

G

Won't lie ai cringed a bit if this is true
Nigga i didn't mean it literally, if your soul was not one with the lord himself it didn't mean shit, even if it was vatican.

Have you ever prayed geniunely with verses n shiet?
Matthew 6:7 But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.

Prayer should be from the heart and not from a template. I'm not sure if that's what you meant by with verses but just want to point out it shouldn't be just a recital in yourhead it should be you earnestly speaking with and worshipping God.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
So her shit advertised she could talk to your deceased loved ones, do chakra healing, etc. She was a psychic who did it all.

I'm in my 30s but look younger (people think I'm early 20s). So I get there and she starts doing her psychic readings while "healing" me, but gets it all wrong because she thinks I'm in my early 20s. She's saying shit like "it's the start of your life, you just left high school to go travel" etc... so it's so fucking awkward lol.

Then she says that something happened to me a while ago that I need to get over. She asks what it is, and I don't tell her I caused my girlfriend to commit suicide, but I do tell her that I hurt her deeply and I've regretted it ever since. She says, "you need to get over that... you need to forgive yourself. And who knows, maybe in time you may get back together with her." BITCH, SHE'S DEAD. Did the spirits not tell you that?

She also said she was talking to my grandma, who's also dead. That annoyed me because my grandma was cool and thought shit like this was retarded.

I hated that shit. Psychics are retarded.
Magic isn't real

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I've thought about trying to become a fake psychic. I think I would be good at it but it's a very unethical thing to do.
At one point I wanted to be a "shaman" for da grift. I watched a bunch of YouTube videos of South American shamans and it's all just a bunch of fat spics in straw hats literally just spitting beer in people's faces, beating them with branches and blowing cigar smoke at them. Solid gig.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
At one point I wanted to be a "shaman" for da grift. I watched a bunch of YouTube videos of South American shamans and it's all just a bunch of fat spics in straw hats literally just spitting beer in people's faces, beating them with branches and blowing cigar smoke at them. Solid gig.
Sounds like an average Friday night out where I'm from.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
One of the intern from da show is doing exactly this

G

So her shit advertised she could talk to your deceased loved ones, do chakra healing, etc. She was a psychic who did it all.

I'm in my 30s but look younger (people think I'm early 20s). So I get there and she starts doing her psychic readings while "healing" me, but gets it all wrong because she thinks I'm in my early 20s. She's saying shit like "it's the start of your life, you just left high school to go travel" etc... so it's so fucking awkward lol.

Then she says that something happened to me a while ago that I need to get over. She asks what it is, and I don't tell her I caused my girlfriend to commit suicide, but I do tell her that I hurt her deeply and I've regretted it ever since. She says, "you need to get over that... you need to forgive yourself. And who knows, maybe in time you may get back together with her." BITCH, SHE'S DEAD. Did the spirits not tell you that?

She also said she was talking to my grandma, who's also dead. That annoyed me because my grandma was cool and thought shit like this was retarded.

I hated that shit. Psychics are retarded.
Lean on me, Stink when you’re not strong and I’ll be your friend.

TheNanaDook

Forum Clout
This is how reasonable people view all religion, too.
>t.
1680524473676.jpeg