• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I went and saw a holistic healer a couple of months ago and that shit still pisses me off.

G

So her shit advertised she could talk to your deceased loved ones, do chakra healing, etc. She was a psychic who did it all.

I'm in my 30s but look younger (people think I'm early 20s). So I get there and she starts doing her psychic readings while "healing" me, but gets it all wrong because she thinks I'm in my early 20s. She's saying shit like "it's the start of your life, you just left high school to go travel" etc... so it's so fucking awkward lol.

Then she says that something happened to me a while ago that I need to get over. She asks what it is, and I don't tell her I caused my girlfriend to commit suicide, but I do tell her that I hurt her deeply and I've regretted it ever since. She says, "you need to get over that... you need to forgive yourself. And who knows, maybe in time you may get back together with her." BITCH, SHE'S DEAD. Did the spirits not tell you that?

She also said she was talking to my grandma, who's also dead. That annoyed me because my grandma was cool and thought shit like this was retarded.

I hated that shit. Psychics are retarded.

P~Titty

did nothing wrong.
Forum Clout
ezgif-3-e98125cb45.gif

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
Been to church? I've been to more authentic churches than you've even dreamed of, shitskin. I've been to the fucking vatican in Rome. Fucking cunt.
"Have you ever been to church?" your local church is a fucking mud hunt, faggot.
Nigga i didn't mean it literally, if your soul was not one with the lord himself it didn't mean shit, even if it was vatican.

Have you ever prayed geniunely with verses n shiet?