• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I want to whip rocks at this motherfucker

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
He's probably got a huge hog and insane retard strength.
I know. Why do they deserve those gifts?

I remember seeing a post on normie reddit where the topic was "confessions that could ruin your life." Some chick said she used to babysit this retard who was only like a year younger than her and he'd beat his massive dong off in front of her and she eventually started sucking him off. She said she liked it.

If I found out a bitch did that I'd have to fucking honor kill her.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I so badly want to watch him fail miserably at trying to deal with a raging grease fire. Can't imagine anything more silly looking than a down syndrome burn victim.
I'm picturing his hands on fire and him just staring at them like a confused dog and slowly trying to shake the fire out. I don't think retards feel pain

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I hate retards. If I found out that this animal made food that I ate I'd throw up.

And yeah, nice song choice, stupid. All you are is a fucking burden.

Ant_It_Fun

Big Time
Forum Clout
I hate retards. If I found out that this animal made food that I ate I'd throw up.

And yeah, nice song choice, stupid. All you are is a fucking burden.

"Isn't there a law or somethin' against retards serving food to the public?"

1675975456451.png