• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I want to whip rocks at this motherfucker

Ace Orenstein

Forum Clout
No fake, there's something so repulsive about the idea of down syndrome people and food.
the dan mullet.JPG

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
There was this spastic kid called Clem when I was a young lad. He always had snot running down his nose and was unpredictable and occasionally violent. Fucker terrified me.
When I was in kindergarten I had to use the big kids washroom one time and a down syndrome kid cornered me and then slapped me in the face so I thought all down syndrome people were violent psychopaths until I was like 12. I told my teacher that some deformed monster hit me in the bathroom and then the retard's wrangler made him apologize to me and hug me, which also scared the shit out of me.

G

When I was in kindergarten I had to use the big kids washroom one time and a down syndrome kid cornered me and then slapped me in the face so I thought all down syndrome people were violent psychopaths until I was like 12. I told my teacher that some deformed monster hit me in the bathroom and then the retard's wrangler made him apologize to me and hug me, which also scared the shit out of me.
He made it hug you?

Dude why did they let you get assaulted TWICE???

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
That’s actually a hilarious story.