• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna see the debtor's movie!

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
1.png

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout

"Still evolving" means he doesn't have one. He has always been unable to stop gloating about having a surefire, iron clad plan to not let the idiots win. Sounding even a little like he doesn't have a strategy in this way means there isn't one at all. Evolving probably means calling lawyers to see if one will take on his case pro bono or that he intends on filing bankruptcy to try to avoid the debt.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
"Still evolving" means he doesn't have one. He has always been unable to stop gloating about having a surefire, iron clad plan to not let the idiots win. Sounding even a little like he doesn't have a strategy in this way means there isn't one at all. Evolving probably means calling lawyers to see if one will take on his case pro bono or that he intends on filing bankruptcy to try to avoid the debt.
You shouldn’t discuss your legal strategy in public even if you’re very confident about it. Saying it’s “evolving” 2-3 weeks prior to a hearing is just boner-fuel for opposing counsel.

He’s just so fucking stupid. Always has to say something.

Forum Clout
You shouldn’t discuss your legal strategy in public even if you’re very confident about it. Saying it’s “evolving” 2-3 weeks prior to a hearing is just boner-fuel for opposing counsel.

He’s just so fucking stupid. Always has to say something.
He also has a retarded habit of celebrating "victories" early and losing. He never learns his lesson and persists, to everyone's amusement, in repeatedly doing the same stupid shit and embarrassing himself.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I checked a while back and Wisconsin banned bounty hunters. You can, however, hire the Sheriff to go pick up a target for you.

I wonder if we could crowdsource that via Jerry Jen's office?

(I just did some further reading, and there are no bail bondsman in Wisconsin, either. If Pat gets bail he either pays the full amount up front, or he stays in jail).
They banned bounty hunters! I was gonna get former wrestler turned bounty Hunter “Dr D” David Schultz to go get piggy
IMG_9226.jpeg

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
They banned bounty hunters! I
how do they go & get wanted people? Do the police enforce warrants now? It almost escalates from a civil matter to a criminal one if you're in contempt of court... let's hope some of the cops he shouted at get to go bring him in, that seargant can have a 3rd try at kicking the door in.

I really am confused about his intent, are we sure Nikki hasn't got a gofundme going? All I can imagine is that he'll be too afraid to go to court & instead he'll send Nikki wwith some money... which poses a question: are they both in contempt?