• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna see the debtor's movie!

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Case status updated; Yep, Mammoth Cock Mont dropped them as clients like a hot potato. No amortization for them. The ball game is now wide-open for Jerry Jen to rip down his zipper on his dress pants and just get onto fucking them in already (finally); this was their big opportunity to "get out of it" easily and Pat of course said no.
View attachment 128433

I see no reason why Quasi shouldn't call up a seedy Italian-American debt collection firm tomorrow and get a couple big guys in undershirts to show up on Pat's doorstep at 7 AM next week with a tow truck and beat the FUCK of him if he tries to intervene with towing Susan away to satisfy a small part of the debt.

I'm in the same camp as others in this thread in just having a gut feeling that something big is coming, I have to imagine that Jerry completely predicted Mont backing out and is himself about to strike; SpaceEdge's cryopreservation for the past month and that admin fella barely posting at all is a big support.

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
Lets not swallow stupid pills here. That Quasi guy has always said it's all about the long-game. Nothing happened in the 4.5 months between Jenuary 6th and the amortization filing/exam in April; the 'pause' period changed nothing.

There is nothing to garnish. Both of them are unemployed; Fat sells almost no books and Niki only does some part-time volunteering. As for the house lien, Fatty has no interest in selling the hovel, and making them rent 1/2 of it isn't much of a 'win', for neither satisfying the debt nor the rib quotas of show management.

Collecting from them is like collecting from a Soprano; they clearly have tons of assets/cash (in their case, from Lynn) but little/zero on-paper income nor assets in their name. There's no easy legal way for Quasi to collect from them aside from going gung-ho and seizing their physical assets. It's been 1.5 years and Pat still hasn't paid a penny; it's admirable that Jen took the honest nice-guy route, just trying to get his client his money back, but it just doesn't work with this kind of debtor. Hoodniggers, organized crime group members, drug dealing spics, and Piggy are all in the same legal league and near-impossible to collect from for creditors. Time to take the gloves off.

edit: gramma
Case status updated; Yep, Mammoth Cock Mont dropped them as clients like a hot potato. No amortization for them. The ball game is now wide-open for Jerry Jen to rip down his zipper on his dress pants and just get onto fucking them in already (finally); this was their big opportunity to "get out of it" easily and Pat of course said no.
View attachment 128433

I see no reason why Quasi shouldn't call up a seedy Italian-American debt collection firm tomorrow and get a couple big guys in undershirts to show up on Pat's doorstep at 7 AM next week with a tow truck and beat the FUCK of him if he tries to intervene with towing Susan away to satisfy a small part of the debt.

I'm in the same camp as others in this thread in just having a gut feeling that something big is coming, I have to imagine that Jerry completely predicted Mont backing out and is himself about to strike; SpaceEdge's cryopreservation for the past month and that admin fella barely posting at all is a big support.
So I’m trying to catch up on this from last night, since I was out: The case itself isn’t closed, as in Patrick still owes Quasi? This just means Mont dropped them as clients, because Patrick probably refused to pay anything?

Forum Clout
So I’m trying to catch up on this from last night, since I was out: The case itself isn’t closed, as in Patrick still owes Quasi? This just means Mont dropped them as clients, because Patrick probably refused to pay anything?
Pat definitely still owes quasi. It looks like the appointed trustee decided the amortization plan either wasn't feasible or Patrick didn't want to cooperate. It's possible quasi/Jerry Jen objected to the proposed amortization plan. I wonder if that admin fella can get comment from quasi.

Hudson

Forum Clout
Pat definitely still owes quasi. It looks like the appointed trustee decided the amortization plan either wasn't feasible or Patrick didn't want to cooperate. It's possible quasi/Jerry Jen objected to the proposed amortization plan. I wonder if that admin fella can get comment from quasi.
42A52ECC-744F-4005-A63E-B78F220E2543.jpeg

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Even if they had the means to pay back their creditors in 3 years (they don’t) he’s already made it explicitly clear he isn’t voluntarily paying a penny to Quasi. So why the fuck would he ever accept it? It’s a good thing he hasn’t got a years long archived public record of reaffirming he isn’t going to pay, that would be very silly.

Quasi is only getting anything back when he seizes his gay car/bike etc. I can’t wait to see what happens nexxxxxst.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
Even if they had the means to pay back their creditors in 3 years (they don’t) he’s already made it explicitly clear he isn’t voluntarily paying a penny to Quasi. So why the fuck would he ever accept it? It’s a good thing he hasn’t got a years long archived public record of reaffirming he isn’t going to pay, that would be very silly.

Quasi is only getting anything back when he seizes his gay car/bike etc. I can’t wait to see what happens nexxxxxst.
Tubby could be looking for one of those deals where guys that can't afford paying full support for kids, pay maybe 20 bucks month or some bullshit