• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna see the debtor's movie!

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
I’m extremely stupid. Does this mean that Pat is still on the hook for $22k + interest accrued on that amount?

IMG_2035.png

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Holy shit, so he has not only the 2nd debt but more costs from the first one? hahahaha
Thats what Im picking up. Still has around $10k lingering costs from legal fees in California on the first domestication and possibly another $18k for the second incoming domestication. Wouldnt be surprised if the second domestication ends up having this same lingering fees after the initial payment too. Im sure Pat will happily resolve these debts. Knowing pat is on the hook for another $30k roughly, really warms my cockles. These next round of collections will probably break him.

Last edited:
G

Thats what Im picking up. Still has around $10k lingering costs from legal fees in California on the first domestication and possibly another $18k for the second incoming domestication. Wouldnt be surprised if the second domestication ends up having this same lingering fees after the initial payment too. I sure Pat will happily resolve these debts. Knowing pat is on the hook for another $30k roughly, really warms my cockles. These next round of collections will probably break him.
Yeah makes me really happy. Better than the dopamine from coke.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Imagine trying to sue the internet and all it gets you is a bill for ~$70k to cover the defendants costs. Who knows how much pat had to come out of pocket to cover his own legal fees. What a waste of money. He could have almost paid off half of the hovel, or bought that dream mustang he wants so bad, or built that garage he wishes he had.