• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna see the debtor's movie!

patrick is fat

Forum Clout
pateatsdiapershit.jpg
the best part is that he’s SO much fatter than this now. there’s no way he can even button those shorts anymore.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
The amount of dumb fucking bullshit in this thread makes my head spin. I'm going to blame it on the influx of newbie Kiwifags and whatever the term for Cumtown people is (once they've been around long enough to earn a name, obviously), as the thought of Brothermen being this stupid makes me want to vomit.

Here is what we know:
  • Niki went bankrupt some years back, and Lynne didn't lift a finger to help her. If you think Lynne paid the lolsuit to help her avoid bankruptcy this time (but not last time) then ask yourself what's changed? Nikki has married Patrick, and that's it. Do you think that Patrick has charmed Lynne into bailing them out? Do you think that he's fatly talked over Lynne about how great he is enough times to soften her heart and loosen her purse strings so that she'll cough up the price of a new car just to free him from the facing the consequences of his bullshit? None of his friends or filetrading partners have offered a penny, why would she? Why this bankruptcy, and not the earlier one?
  • And if she did help him, why wouldn't he publicly thank her? He's heaped praise on dumber motherfuckers before.
  • Pat was never going to go to jail. The only reason that some of you dumbasses think he was is because notorious liar, cunt, and actual tough guy Pat Tomlinson told you that he was. Pat's also told you that he's an expert marksman, marathon runner, and martial artist; who can chase you down and twist you into a pretzel. Also, he's got a nice piece, and he fucks with more skill and enthusiasm than you ever will. You guys believe all that too, right? After all, Pat said it; so it must be true. Good luck beating Pat's three pump record, fellas!
  • We also know Pat's a member of the SFWA, partly because he announced he'd re-joined a month or so before the lolsuit - admittedly a statement not worth shit on its own - and partly because the SFWA admitted it in court filings.
  • We know that Pat claimed to Josiah that a "professional organisation" which he's a member of was footing the bill for the lawsuit. As his only income is A) writing shit sci-fi and B) freelance insurance sales, and insurance salesmen don't have a union, that can only be the SFWA.
  • We also know that the SFWA lobbied on Pat's behalf to get Amazon's GoodReads to delete honest reviews of his works. GoodReads was up for years before you scamps started pointing out the quality of Pat's books; and it was only then that the SFWA took action. They now have a backdoor into Goodreads, available only to members, to get negative reviews removed. Somebody over there likes Pat (or possible the JPGs he trades with them) enough to fight with Amazon over this. That is, the SFWA will do shit for Pat. There's still no evidence that Lynne would; I doubt she'd even lift her skirt to piss on him if he was on fire.
  • We also know - the Pests having gone through the SFWA's charter and bylaws with the finest of fine-toothed combs - that there's no allowance in their rules to pay for a fat idiot to sue people for calling him a fat idiot. That means if the SFWA did fund his lolsuit it was outside of their charity purpose, and handing $120k of charity money out to their file trading partners for vanity projects risks getting their charity status revoked by the IRS, as well as fraud charges for the idiots involved. That's a fine reason to keep any deal with Pat secret.
  • Which brings us neatly to Quasi's lawsuit against the SFWA, in which he attempted to determine if there was any financial relationship between the SFWA and Pat. If Pat was just a regular member, they would have replied with the years he was a member, and perhaps a rough guess at how much he paid in dues; job done.
  • Spoiler: they didn't.
  • Instead, they fought the suit in court spending $8k according to their court filings (and $12k by my estimate, as there were more filings after the $8k number) arguing that it was too much work to expect a charity to detail their financial dealings with Pat, although they did admit he was a member. All they had to do was ask their accountant if there were any outstanding debts in Pat's name, or if any grants were paid out to him in the last three years, or if there were any contracts signed with him. That's maybe an hour's work, assuming he takes a couple of breaks in the middle to try and break Pat's three pump record on a child-sized anime doll. Instead, they spent six months at minimum wage's worth of money arguing that there was no way their accountant could possibly prise himself off his child-sized sex doll long enough to figure out if anyone owes any money to the charity he that he's paid to look after the money for. They went through two different judges, too; it was that important to them to keep any deal with Pat under wraps.
  • Fun fact: In their court filings, they stated that Pat had been an SFWA member for ten years. According to Pat, he'd only just joined. That suggests to me that someone at the SFWA has lied to their lawyer; as they know that if he found out they'd spent a shitload of money on Pat's bullshit a month after he joined it would look worse than if they claimed he'd been a long-term member. Somebody's lying over there; and that smells to me like fraud.
  • Lastly, as our fearless Admin has pointed out, it would be illegal for a whole new reason if the SFWA paid for Fatrick's lolsuit.
There; now you fuckin' know. Also, I've made a couple of sexual intercourse jokes back there; if someone would like to explain what "intercourse" is to the Cumtown folk (you're probably going to have to use My Little Pony analogies to get them to understand) that would be great, thanks.

EDIT: I can't believe that I left this out. If the SFWA didn't bail Pat out, he'd have to go through the debtor's exam process, and we'd see exactly what money the SFWA had given/loaned him. That's why they had to bail him out.

Last edited:

FurBurger

Forum Clout
FurBurger? Hah, more like VerboseFaggot.

This has been Riccardo Bosi, national leader of AustraliaOne.
I heard you're having a kid, Dougie. That's terrible news!

You've got, what, a month sober under your belt; and I'm guessing the lucky lady has maybe two?

Have you decided whether her parents or yours are going to raise it?

• Deleted by N/A
Show…

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
The amount of dumb fucking bullshit in this thread makes my head spin. I'm going to blame it on the influx of newbie Kiwifags and whatever the term for Cumtown people is (once they've been around long enough to earn a name, obviously), as the thought of Brothermen being this stupid makes me want to vomit.

Here is what we know:
  • Niki went bankrupt some years back, and Lynne didn't lift a finger to help her. If you think Lynne paid the lolsuit to help her avoid bankruptcy this time (but not last time) then ask yourself what's changed? Nikki has married Patrick, and that's it. Do you think that Patrick has charmed Lynne into bailing them out? Do you think that he's fatly talked over Lynne about how great he is enough times to soften her heart and loosen her purse strings so that she'll cough up the price of a new car just to free him from the facing the consequences of his bullshit? None of his friends or filetrading partners have offered a penny, why would she? Why this bankruptcy, and not the earlier one?
  • And if she did help him, why wouldn't he publicly thank her? He's heaped praise on dumber motherfuckers before.
  • Pat was never going to go to jail. The only reason that some of you dumbasses think he was is because notorious liar, cunt, and actual tough guy Pat Tomlinson told you that he was. Pat's also told you that he's an expert marksman, marathon runner, and martial artist; who can chase you down and twist you into a pretzel. Also, he's got a nice piece, and he fucks with more skill and enthusiasm than you ever will. You guys believe all that too, right? After all, Pat said it; so it must be true. Good luck beating Pat's three pump record, fellas!
  • We also know Pat's a member of the SFWA, partly because he announced he'd re-joined a month or so before the lolsuit - admittedly a statement not worth shit on its own - and partly because the SFWA admitted it in court filings.
  • We know that Pat claimed to Josiah that a "professional organisation" which he's a member of was footing the bill for the lawsuit. As his only income is A) writing shit sci-fi and B) freelance insurance sales, and insurance salesmen don't have a union, that can only be the SFWA.
  • We also know that the SFWA lobbied on Pat's behalf to get Amazon's GoodReads to delete honest reviews of his works. GoodReads was up for years before you scamps started pointing out the quality of Pat's books; and it was only then that the SFWA took action. They now have a backdoor into Goodreads, available only to members, to get negative reviews removed. Somebody over there likes Pat (or possible the JPGs he trades with them) enough to fight with Amazon over this. That is, the SFWA will do shit for Pat. There's still no evidence that Lynne would; I doubt she'd even lift her skirt to piss on him if he was on fire.
  • We also know - the Pests having gone through the SFWA's charter and bylaws with the finest of fine-toothed combs - that there's no allowance in their rules to pay for a fat idiot to sue people for calling him a fat idiot. That means if the SFWA did fund his lolsuit it was outside of their charity purpose, and handing $120k of charity money out to their file trading partners for vanity projects risks getting their charity status revoked by the IRS, as well as fraud charges for the idiots involved. That's a fine reason to keep any deal with Pat secret.
  • Which brings us neatly to Quasi's lawsuit against the SFWA, in which he attempted to determine if there was any financial relationship between the SFWA and Pat. If Pat was just a regular member, they would have replied with the years he was a member, and perhaps a rough guess at how much he paid in dues; job done.
  • Instead, they fought the suit in court spending $8k according to their court filings (and $12k by my estimate, as there were more filings after the $8k number) arguing that it was too much work to expect a charity to detail their financial dealings with Pat, although they did admit he was a member. All they had to do was ask their accountant if there were any outstanding debts in Pat's name, or if any grants were paid out to him in the last three years, or if there were any contracts signed with him. That's maybe an hour's work, assuming he takes a couple of breaks in the middle to try and break Pat's three pump record on a child-sized anime doll. Instead, they spent six months at minimum wage's worth of money arguing that there was no way their accountant could possibly prise himself off his child-sized sex doll long enough to figure out if anyone owes any money to the charity he that he's paid to look after the money for. They went through two different judges, too; it was that important to them to keep any deal with Pat under wraps.
  • Fun fact: In their court filings, they stated that Pat had been an SFWA member for ten years. According to Pat, he'd only just joined. That suggests to me that someone at the SFWA has lied to their lawyer; as they know that if he found out they'd spent a shitload of money on Pat's bullshit a month after he joined it would look worse than if they claimed he'd been a long-term member. Somebody's lying over there; and that smells to me like fraud.
  • Lastly, as our fearless Admin has pointed out, it would be illegal for a whole new reason if the SFWA paid for Fatrick's lolsuit.
There; now you fuckin' know. Also, I've made a couple of sexual intercourse jokes back there; if someone would like to explain what "intercourse" is to the Cumtown folk (you're probably going to have to use My Little Pony analogies to get them to understand) that would be great, thanks.

EDIT: I can't believe that I left this out. If the SFWA didn't bail Pat out, he'd have to go through the debtor's exam process, and we'd see exactly what money the SFWA had given/loaned him. That's why they had to bail him out.
How do you know Lynne didn’t help with the bankruptcy?

she’s a cfo. Niki fucked up and asked for help, Lynne said in her wisconsin accent “sorry hun it’s time ya learned the value of a dollar”. She helped file the bankruptcy and because she was young it wasn’t a big deal. That’s a good life lesson for a young lady with some obvious issues ya know? Her wanting to teach her idiot daughter a lesson that wouldn’t ruin her life long term wouldn’t preclude her from helping in future

This time round it was her insane husband who got her in to this mess. Lynne has also been the victim of relentless attacks from kiwi farmers like @Salted Earth Truffle . She has some skin in the game here.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
That is, the SFWA will do shit for Pat. There's still no evidence that Lynne would; I doubt she'd even lift her skirt to piss on him if he was on fire.
Thank you, Exactly!

Idk why everyone is locked in on the 'Lynn bailing him out' theory.

No evidence has ever been surfaced of her spending money on either Niki or Patrick all these years.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout

You've got, what, a month sober under your belt; and I'm guessing the lucky lady has maybe two?

lol this retarded nigga still thinks I'm Dougie

You think their parents talk to them lol
This ain't your show... wait...

G

Here is what we know:
  • Lastly, as our fearless Admin has pointed out, [URL='https://new.onaforums.net/threads/i-wanna-see-the-debtors-movie.34623/post-961446']it would be illegal for a whole new reason if the SFWA paid for Fatrick's lolsuit.[/URL]

THROW HIS ASS OUT, HE'S A HOLE STRETCHER!

HE'S A HOLE STRETCHER!

LOOK THERE'S A HOLE STRETCHER!

Oooh, you see, you see, this is stretched by you. 👇

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Here is what we know:
  • Niki went bankrupt some years back, and Lynne didn't lift a finger to help her. If you think Lynne paid the lolsuit to help her avoid bankruptcy this time (but not last time) then ask yourself what's changed?
Bankruptcy isn’t sending you to jail.
Nikki has married Patrick, and that's it. Do you think that Patrick has charmed Lynne into bailing them out? Do you think that he's fatly talked over Lynne about how great he is enough times to soften her heart and loosen her purse strings so that she'll cough up the price of a new car just to free him from the facing the consequences of his bullshit? None of his friends or filetrading partners have offered a penny, why would she? Why this bankruptcy, and not the earlier one?
Because he was facing jail and even more fines, almost double, from the incurring sanction costs from skipping the debtors exam at 100$ a day, making it almost another 30k and the face of jail. Just because Paul Weimar the loser pedo wouldn’t contribute to his legal fund doesn’t mean his mother in law wouldn’t. And why the hell would a charity when he’s barely a member or author and they’re under new management.
Patrick Tomlinson, well known for thanking people and admitting Quasi is getting paid. No matter who paid he wouldn’t thank them…
  • Pat was never going to go to jail. The only reason that some of you dumbasses think he was is because notorious liar, cunt, and actual tough guy Pat Tomlinson told you that he was.
No…it was because it was literally what Quasi's lawyer was threatening. If Pat never paid and a judge saw fit he would have been jailed.
Pat's also told you that he's an expert marksman, marathon runner, and martial artist; who can chase you down and twist you into a pretzel. Also, he's got a nice piece, and he fucks with more skill and enthusiasm than you ever will. You guys believe all that too, right? After all, Pat said it; so it must be true. Good luck beating Pat's three pump record, fellas!
There is such a vast difference between lying about running a marathon to look like a badass and threatening to send yourself to jail, under the real legal threat of that happening, all the way up until 2 days before the hearing. He didn’t want to pay. But someone with the authority to pay did so, twisted his arm, or circumvented him entirely.
Great. This has been brought up throughout and I don’t think it’s relevant. They dumped 100k under the management of MM on a retard in a wider pursuit to stop fake reviews / trolls. And failed. Now 2 years later they’re supposed to bail out a guy who hasn’t written shit, all under new management, for not paying his own debts.
Refer to above
Refer to above. This was like 2 years ago. SFWA have their own personal interest in this. Now they don’t.
Ok. So we’re accepting the SFWA paid off Pat’s debt because they’re scared of the finances being revealed. Why didn’t they fund an appeal back when the debt was ordered? Why didn’t they pay off the debt immediately? Why didn’t they pay before or after the debtors exam was announced? Why didn’t they pay the amortization plan or the lawyers for it? Why. TWO DAYS. Before Pat is being held in contempt do they pay the entire debt. They thought they could fight it off yet were so incompetent they let the interest + costs accumulate and didn’t appeal at all?
Once again not doubting SFWA paid the original lawsuit. Then not now.
  • EDIT: I can't believe that I left this out. If the SFWA didn't bail Pat out, he'd have to go through the debtor's exam process, and we'd see exactly what money the SFWA had given/loaned him. That's why they had to bail him out.
Jesus christ. A charity committed fraud and shelled out 30k because of US! We’re just so powerful…we are anonymous. WE ARE LEGION! Not that the courts would look at the finances and find legal errors? No, that WE would find out..

G

Contrary to popular belief, the IRS does not need "probable cause" to look into the finances of suspected 501(c)3 abuse. They can look at anyone's books at any time for any reason, and they've already gotten dozens of tips regarding Fatso's lolsuit. For the SFWA to throw down $38,000+ in "Shut the fuck up" money would fuck them into oblivion (and possibly land people in prison) with no payoff. The most logical explanation is that Quasi's lawyer said "Welp. The fat man isn't cooperating. Looks like Niki you're next." Quasi could have seized her business if he wanted to. Unlike the house or Susan, she cannot hold onto that in a bankruptcy. It's also possible that they've been transferring shit to Lynne for the express purpose of preventing Quasi from touching it, which would open her up to clawback suits.

G

[MEDIA=youtube]WYTNc4UHUCY[/MEDIA]

FurBurger

Forum Clout
Bankruptcy isn’t sending you to jail.
Why did the SFWA spend $8k+ arguing that their financial relationship with Pat was too time consuming to detail, if he's just a regular member?

They could have said: "Our records show that Patrick Tomlinson has been a member of the SFWA for X years, he would have paid $Y in dues, he has received no loans or grants from us, and this information cost $30 in staff wages to look up."

...but instead they spent thousands of dollars to hide that info.

Why?