• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna see the debtor's movie!

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Alright I want to pose this question for those that think SFWA paid for the lawsuit. Not trying to shit on any of you but just think about this:

So as we know Pat has been defiant in paying and content to go to jail until literally the day before his contempt hearing. His lawyer literally asked for a continuance 2 days before. In the span of TWO DAYS Rick not only decided to pay. But thats the key. He didn’t decide anything and somebody forced him to pay.

The main question is who has the power to make him pay. Well nobody truly has any “power” over him. He’s a full grown adult and a stubborn fatso. Paying was not his choice and it’s not up for debate. Right now the two most likely saviors of his debt are the SFWA and Lynne.

With Lynne there are a thousand things she could have said to Patrick. “You’ll never come to family dinners again. My daughter will divorce you. You will be financially cut off if you don’t pay this with my money.” Then theres the entire possibility Lynne and Niki conspired to work around Pat and put an end to this.

Now what power does the SFWA have, 2 days before the court case? What do they say to Patrick to force him to compel? “We’ll remove your membership. We’ll tell everyone we paid for the lawsuit.” Really? This is a guy willing to go to jail. They could have had uncensored faucet dick pics and he still wouldn’t agree to take their money.

And lets talk motives. If Lynne did this, it’s because she doesn’t want her daughters husband in jail. Consequences for Rick means consequences for the entire family. And the motives for the SFWA? …So they don’t have to reveal they funded the lawsuit, which we already know and which they say they do on their website? Is this a case of some Q shit where we’re gonna believe they’re “scared” of us outing their pedophilia and want to end that? Bullshit.

Lynne paid this. Theres no way she didn’t.

NigelCumia

Forum Clout
Ooohhhhh Space Edge
067e109b-4ffc-4b0b-bd52-b0759bddded3_text.gif

NigelCumia

Forum Clout

Alright I want to pose this question for those that think SFWA paid for the lawsuit. Not trying to shit on any of you but just think about this:

So as we know Pat has been defiant in paying and content to go to jail until literally the day before his contempt hearing. His lawyer literally asked for a continuance 2 days before. In the span of TWO DAYS Rick not only decided to pay. But thats the key. He didn’t decide anything and somebody forced him to pay.

The main question is who has the power to make him pay. Well nobody truly has any “power” over him. He’s a full grown adult and a stubborn fatso. Paying was not his choice and it’s not up for debate. Right now the two most likely saviors of his debt are the SFWA and Lynne.

With Lynne there are a thousand things she could have said to Patrick. “You’ll never come to family dinners again. My daughter will divorce you. You will be financially cut off if you don’t pay this with my money.” Then theres the entire possibility Lynne and Niki conspired to work around Pat and put an end to this.

Now what power does the SFWA have, 2 days before the court case? What do they say to Patrick to force him to compel? “We’ll remove your membership. We’ll tell everyone we paid for the lawsuit.” Really? This is a guy willing to go to jail. They could have had uncensored faucet dick pics and he still wouldn’t agree to take their money.

And lets talk motives. If Lynne did this, it’s because she doesn’t want her daughters husband in jail. Consequences for Rick means consequences for the entire family. And the motives for the SFWA? …So they don’t have to reveal they funded the lawsuit, which we already know and which they say they do on their website? Is this a case of some Q shit where we’re gonna believe they’re “scared” of us outing their pedophilia and want to end that? Bullshit.

It is a great point. He was compelled to pay against his will....seemingly. It's hard to tell what's the truth when we're dealing with a sociopathic liar.

HeyItsVos

Forum Clout

Other than Pat saying so, do we have a source that he was willing to go to jail?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Other than Pat saying so, do we have a source that he was willing to go to jail?
I think it can be reasonably inferred. He said on tape, where he thought he was being interviewed, that Quasi wouldn’t see a penny even if it meant going to jail. Then in the Pretend Podcast he explained how he’s going to jail and willing. He skipped his debtors exam and was willing to take the contempt charge, writing diatribes trying to relitigate the case and a continuance with not even a week left before the court date. Paying was the absolute last thing on his mind even when the consequence for not paying was prison.

BigBeanFatty

The Official Hungry Bean.
Forum Clout
I think it can be reasonably inferred. He said on tape, where he thought he was being interviewed, that Quasi wouldn’t see a penny even if it meant going to jail. Then in the Pretend Podcast he explained how he’s going to jail and willing. He skipped his debtors exam and was willing to take the contempt charge, writing diatribes trying to relitigate the case and a continuance with not even a week left before the court date. Paying was the absolute last thing on his mind even when the consequence for not paying was prison.
Stated vs revealed preferences. He doesn't want to go to jail, but he likes to be known as someone who would be willing to for his principles. He's absolutely terrified of going to a Milwaukee jail.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout

He signed an NDA with somebody, but still had to announce he was signing one There had to have been a reason someone made him keep something quiet. My guess is that the SFWA benefactors don't want their name associated with this clusterfuck. None of them ever defend him anymore. Mother in Laws are cunts at the best of times, for good hard working men. I can't imagine a MIL giving this much of a shit about such an unlikeable person.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout

I think it’s more SFWA just wanting this whole mess to go away so their members (who paid for this nonsense in dues) don’t get upset and leave. Remember Mary three names was in charge at the time and once the suit looked like it was dead she stepped down? They know they fucked up with this lawsuit that was based on bad online reviews and justified funding it as a way to help all writers - Pat wasn’t the only author this had happened to. That was the point of the suit - sue people who troll authors and make them pay so it doesn’t happen anymore.

It also could be Lynne but I just think the SFWA were threatened by Pat that if he went to jail he would go to his media contacts (throw around NBC News, etc) that this organization funded a lawsuit and it ended up with him in jail.

NigelCumia

Forum Clout
Back when he thought it was HIS money. He's demonstrated he sees SFWA funds as monopoly money

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He signed an NDA with somebody, but still had to announce he was signing one There had to have been a reason someone made him keep something quiet. My guess is that the SFWA benefactors don't want their name associated with this clusterfuck. None of them ever defend him anymore. Mother in Laws are cunts at the best of times, for good hard working men. I can't imagine a MIL giving this much of a shit about such an unlikeable person.
The theory is that it would compromise their " charity organization" tax status if they are funding lawsuits like this by abusing their donations.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
I think it’s more SFWA just wanting this whole mess to go away so their members (who paid for this nonsense in dues) don’t get upset and leave. Remember Mary three names was in charge at the time and once the suit looked like it was dead she stepped down? They know they fucked up with this lawsuit that was based on bad online reviews and justified funding it as a way to help all writers - Pat wasn’t the only author this had happened to. That was the point of the suit - sue people who troll authors and make them pay so it doesn’t happen anymore.

It also could be Lynne but I just think the SFWA were threatened by Pat that if he went to jail he would go to his media contacts (throw around NBC News, etc) that this organization funded a lawsuit and it ended up with him in jail.
Could it be Kyle or someone from Pat's side of family? Both Lynn and SFWA knew that there was a court ordered judgement against him for sometime.

I think someone on the 23rd got wind of Patrick going to jail, panicked and paid up, that's my theory.

Comment? anyone?

Last edited: