• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna see the debtor's movie!

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
dont-look-at-my-filename-roundeye.png

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
The worst part for her has to be knowing she’ll still be stuck with him even after the three years have passed. No wonder she lets him eat and drive drunk so much.
Im not going to start feeling bad for her. Didn't Niki declare bankruptcy over a car loan that was only for several thousand dollars? They're both losers that work all the angles to game the system. Fuck em both

Hoolies

For me? It's Ken Waller!
Forum Clout
Which is exactly what quasi offered early on, be removed from it and that’s the end of it, who would be so stubborn and retarded to turn that down and leave without any debt and call it quits?

He could even have said it was a win, he lost nothing and quasi lost something.
Seth leaks kinda point toward Pat wanting Kumar's Christian name specifically, for a victory lap on Twitter. But I'm no porcine whisperer.

G

He’s a 43 year old man that has nothing of value to his name yet believes he’s above others. I believe Niki went to the hearing and she gave her retard husband money to go to the bar while she dealt with the serious stuff. She married a man baby.
Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with this broad? I get not wanting to be alone in your old age but what the fuck?

Last edited by a moderator:

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
He denies the debt in the technicality that it isn’t fair (in his mind), thus from a moral perspective he doesn’t owe a cent. The hearings and payments are simply unjust nuisances he has to comply on the way to his inevitable victory.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
Im not going to start feeling bad for her. Didn't Niki declare bankruptcy over a car loan that was only for several thousand dollars? They're both losers that work all the angles to game the system. Fuck em both
I don’t feel bad for her. I just try to put myself in her shoes and can imagine her misery, shame and frustration. It’s funny! Try it!