• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna see the contempt movie!

KaNAMBLA Harris

Fine Hatian Cuisine
Forum Clout
The fickle masses of midwit peons turn on Dan when the breeze blows them that way, but the rest of us are chewing our cigars, reclining our seats and tuning in to the funster frequency tonight for a hang.

@JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler gonna car crash me buddy? What part stung worse, the midwit peon comment or the implication Dan haters are poor?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I really hope those rascals from reddit don't text Pat about his big loss constantly in the next few days and for years to come.

He probably isn't too happy with what happened and it might bum him out to be reminded of it over and over.
I wouldnt be surprised if he went straight to drinking this morning. Im guessing he is going to put off making that payment until the start of next week. I would be really surprised if he actually fulfilled that court ordered payment in a day.

Officer Chase

My bad joke and illiteracy confused what I meant.
Forum Clout
She reads here before Dan's twitter, stupid shitskin cunt.
Screen Shot 2023-08-25 at 10.49.14 AM.png

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
Not to be an ungrateful Ursula but no one gives a shit, Dan. No one cares about your flight or Boston traffic. Take thirty seconds and feed the document into a scanner and upload it. The whole process is less than five minutes. Unless Mr. Five Sinks needs to travel to the public library to use their scanner I don't understand why it takes a day and a half to scan a few pages.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
Not to be an ungrateful Ursula but no one gives a shit, Dan. No one cares about your flight or Boston traffic. Take thirty seconds and feed the document into a scanner and upload it. The whole process is less than five minutes. Unless Mr. Five Sinks needs to travel to the public library to use their scanner I don't understand why it takes a day and a half to scan a few pages.
You try getting scanning equipment into Plymouth.

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout
Hey Dummy, because she’s definitely reading this, no court proceeding was disrupted. It completed without issue. If the judge thought he was disrupting the proceeding he would remove him. You are not the arbitrator or what laws mean and who broke them.
But she said "This user is a violent stlaker" so it must be true...

And of course Pig just retweeted it.

Officer Chase

My bad joke and illiteracy confused what I meant.
Forum Clout
Hey Dummy, because she’s definitely reading this, no court proceeding was disrupted. It completed without issue. If the judge thought he was disrupting the proceeding he would remove him. You are not the arbitrator or what laws mean and who broke them.
This vile pig really thinks anybody cares what she writes. Ugly fat brown creatures are revolting.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I bet pat was crushed when he demanded Dan be arrested and they didnt listen to him. Nothing happened to dan and he politely watched as pat was forced to pay. Makes it pretty clear they think pat is a lunatic. Pat has pretended that the cops were just waiting for pat to make the call and they could apprehend whoever pat deems as the person swatting him. Dan really called pats bluff. None of pats demands were met. He was too scared to even look at dan. All pat did was let the judge and his own representation know what an absolute unhinged retard he is.