• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna see the contempt movie!

G

Status check-in: Rick's last Twitter activity was at 12:32 AM CST, prisoning @stealthyjihadi once more and hiding this other reply of his.
11-png.144933

1-png.144932

:fighter_md::fighter_md::fighter_md:
Archive of the header:
View attachment 144943
ss.jpg

G

Pat is without doubt genuinely retarded. He got immediately shutdown in his hearing against Big Dick Andrew when he said he "expected to be heard" and he seems to think this time it will be different. I'm going to enjoy whaT happens to him neckssssttt.
I'm a little disappointed he has lawyers now. It won't make him any more likely to get out of paying the debt, but it pretty much eliminates the possibility of a courtroom spergout as his attorneys will be talking for him.

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
I'm a little disappointed he has lawyers now. It won't make him any more likely to get out of paying the debt, but it pretty much eliminates the possibility of a courtroom spergout as his attorneys will be talking for him.

It remains likely that despite the lawyers doing most of the talking, Sosnay will still turn to Pat and ask him some point-blank questions like "Will you begin to actually pay?" "Will you take a debtor's exam?" - If Tubs is there, and replies 'No' to these questions (contrary to what his lawyers instructed him to say), Sosnay will bang his gavel, find Pat in contempt, and Pat will then child the judge and call him a atalker.

A reminder that Pat needs to be there in-person if he wants his continuance granted as he filed his motion past the deadline.

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout

"Shut yo bitchass up whiteboy, you goin' in da clink for contempt tonight. Nigga I got a date with Nikki later and I dun be eatin Enchiladas for three days now in preparation. I'm all gassed up, n' there aint be no continuance on my date inflatin' some pussy tn, pig ass nigga"
image.png