I wanna see the contempt movie!

Prison Enjoyer

β€Ž
β€Ž
ONAFORUMS AUGUST 24TH CONTEMPT HEARING MEGATHREAD:fighter_sm:

T-7 hours, boys, get ready. Patrick's contempt of court hearing begins at 10 AM CST today at the Milwaukee Courthouse in Room 401. I hope, if anything, he enjoys it.
date1.png

ThePigCourt.png

nooo.png

bp.png

debt_collector-jpg.130346

sithsosnay-jpg.144850
polish_20230718_125403493-png.135969

payquasi.lol stlaker Bingo Card:
stalkerbingo.png

Though the hearing will not be livestreamed, Dan Mullen of Nice Podcast, Stupid will be breaking what went down at 12 PM EST on his show with the info via an inside mole.

Prison Enjoyer

β€Ž
β€Ž
this gay shit is going to get delayed, though i'm wishing the worst for ffwbt

If the continuance goes through, it won't be because of Pat's jumbled pro-se filing (likely about not having council), it will likely be because of his new lawyers saying they haven't had time to review the case and adequately prepare. Pawlowski has very strong arguments against every possible excuse to ask for a continuance, and Sosnay is a no-nonsense judge. The bottom line is that:
  • A) Giving Pat another month is unlikely to affect the outcome of the hearing (he's obviously in contempt)
  • B) Pat is asking for the court to waste more of its time... to judge whether he's in contempt for serially wasting the court's time. This is all while openly stating that he will "never pay a penny" and "will continue fighting this (collection effort)."
I wouldn't be blackpilled quite yet. I frankly think it's 50/50; time will tell.

Recall what Judge Sosnay said in this case last year when another debtor skipped their court hearing:

"If somebody thinks those (court-ordered judgement and fines) won't be paid, or enforced, they are sadly mistaken, because they're dealing with the wrong judge." - Big Cock Sosnay

And on the begging plea for a continuance from their lawyer (after several prior evasion attempts by the debtor):

"This matter has gone on for far too long and the court will not allow it to continue without resolution. I assure you that I will do so - not only in a New York Minute, but as sure as God made little green apples. I am NOT going to overlook this." - Judge William "pay what u owe fat man" Sosnay

Last edited:
  • Deleted by dee dee ramone
Show…