• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna fuck this chick

G

I want to smell her cunt.

Oh you want more detail? Read on...

I want to be like "mm I wonder if your pussy tastes like aluminum from the Stella can haha... Give me a whiff baby..." And then stick my nose in there. Really smell that pussy and take in the aromas. You like that huh bitch? Give me a lil taste.

DM me for more.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
I want to smell her cunt.

Oh you want more detail? Read on...

I want to be like "mm I wonder if your pussy tastes like aluminum from the Stella can haha... Give me a whiff baby..." And then stick my nose in there. Really smell that pussy and take in the aromas. You like that huh bitch? Give me a lil taste.

DM me for more.
I want to stick my tongue so far down her asshole that i could taste what she had for dinner.

I also want her to choke me with her thighs while i eat her pussy.

I'm in love dude, should i tell her i want to do this shit to her?

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
So you claimed Lucy Lawless AND Stella Girl? That's just fucking selfish. You have to give one up for me to jerk off to the thought of bending them over and tickling their anus with my tongue.
I might have made a mistake making this thread.

Cannot blame you for wanting to stick your tongue up Stella girls bum though, i bet it tastes like cotton candy.

Should i show her the Lucy Lawless thread, do you think that would make her jealous for going after Lucy, and make her want me?

G

I might have made a mistake making this thread.

Cannot blame you for wanting to stick your tongue up Stella girls bum though, i bet it tastes like cotton candy.

Should i show her the Lucy Lawless thread, do you think that would make her jealous for going after Lucy, and make her want me?
[MEDIA=youtube]7nqcgUDoV_M[/MEDIA]

Making a chick jealous is what a guy named Pat tried to do to Adrienne. Pat lore I won't get into, since I know you're not interested.

If you want to get a "chick" all you have to do is walk up to her, look her straight in the tits, and say:

[MEDIA=youtube]SPSlj-OGjFI[/MEDIA]