• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I wanna fuck this chick

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
That's all.

IMG-20230421-WA0016.jpg

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
Lucy came to the house she's very upset this is no good you gotta straighten this thing out.

We don't know what the hell she's gonna do she's getting all hysterical she gets very excited she's wild and you, you gotta take it easy you got cats.

I'm not saying you gotta go back to this minute but you got to go back it's the only way, gotta keep up appearances.

Nobody says that you can't do what you want to but you gotta go home, smarten up alright.

Alright I'm gonna talk to Lucy I'll straighten this thing out, I know just what to say to her okay, I'm gonna tell you gonna go back to her and everything's gonna be just the way it was when you first got married, there will be romance, it's gonna be beautiful.

I know how to talk to her especially to her, in the meantime Dougie and I are going down to Groningen this weekend to pick up something for me, instead you go with him.

Have a good time, take some time for yourself, relax sit in the Sun take days off, enjoy yourselves and when you come back you go back to Lucy.