• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I, too, have a dream

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanley_Levison#Surveillance_by_the_FBI[/URL]

I love when you dumb fucks post screenshots of easily findable shit as if everyone is just going to take you at your word and not look it up. That faggot Snake/Tony used to do the same thing. Nice try with the kike trickery though, (((@Imager)))
What the fuck are you going on about? Were their screenshots fake or altered?

Monk

Forum Clout
What the fuck are you going on about? Were their screenshots fake or altered?

The screenshot and the actual Wikipedia article say very different things about his involvement in the Communist party. There's a huge difference between being "in the leadership" and "the FBI considered Levinson to be a major financial coordinator." The screenshot states he was in the leadership of the Communist party as if it were an absolute fact. The actual Wikipedia makes it clear that all of the suspicions about his involvement with the CPUSA were from Hoover and the FBI in the 50s and that Levison himself denied ever being a member of that party.

I'm sure the discrepancy is some sort of big conspiracy though. (((They))) must have edited the Wikipedia article and the screenshot was from when the article was more BASED about that guy...

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
The screenshot and the actual Wikipedia article say very different things about his involvement in the Communist party. There's a huge difference between being "in the leadership" and "the FBI considered Levinson to be a major financial coordinator." The screenshot states he was in the leadership of the Communist party as if it were an absolute fact. The actual Wikipedia makes it clear that all of the suspicions about his involvement with the CPUSA were from Hoover and the FBI in the 50s and that Levison himself denied ever being a member of that party.

I'm sure the discrepancy is some sort of big conspiracy though. (((They))) must have edited the Wikipedia article and the screenshot was from when the article was more BASED about that guy...
Wikipedia is a site with encyclopedia articles that *anyone* can edit.

I posted a screenshot that was taken in the past. The article has been updated by other people, likely who want to downplay the communist association, since the screenshot was taken. This, alone, does not make the screenshot misinformation or false news in any way.

Even if your arguments have 100% merit and are 100% true, your explanation of this is Joe Cumia level. So let me break it down to you in a way you'll hopefully understand.

Hey SHITLIBTARD, you need to control-alt-insert yourself an appointment at GEEK SQUAD so they can EXPLAIN TO YOUR DUMBASS how the INTERNET works, but since you don't have a RICH BROTHER LIKE ME you are so poor you CAN'T AFORD it, Perhaps if you SUCK THEIR COCKS u'll get it COMP'D! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
I'm not aware of any, unfortunately.

Here's another article. Really like some of the viewpoints -- one in particular that the conservative right stole MLK from the commies.

Also on this article -- I had no idea that it was fucking REAGAN that made MLK day a holiday. Fucking republicans. Reagan gave us MLK Day, and Trump/Biden essentially gave us Juneteenth. Voting in this country is worthless.

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
Also on this article -- I had no idea that it was fucking REAGAN that made MLK day a holiday. Fucking republicans. Reagan gave us MLK Day, and Trump/Biden essentially gave us Juneteenth. Voting in this country is worthless.
Lincoln - Emancipation Proclamation
Eisenhower - Sent the 101st Airborne to Little Rock
Republicans are the worst racists ever.