• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I threatened to quit my job and report issues to HR and was given a raise.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
PTO theft and zero regard to safety. I ignored it all until someone recently gave me an attitude so now I'm spilling the beans. HR still need to be involved and needs to speak to me soon. But I was given some money so I don't just quit.
If it’s a safety issue you should go to OSHA instead of HR. They are at least not being paid by your employer.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
bf96dd615d0d1e3e-600x338.jpg

Artie securing the funds for a brand new coop for the crows.
I gave my nigga Craig and his boys some marshmallows the other day because I found a bag of them unopened and in the trash. I think they're using it as building materials or some shit because they kept taking them and flying off with them and coming back immediately looking for another. I know I've seen them bury food items but that normally takes a few minutes at least. They kept coming back in seconds after they flew off with it.

They way they ask for stuff is hilarious. It's like they're all bashful children and walking past you and shyly asking without actually looking at you and asking. Pretending to be interested in other things while still hanging out close by waiting for me to toss one.

The eggs were a hit too but they fight over them like a bunch of fucking animals. They're not play fights like when they wrestle each other on the ground either. They actually go in defensive positions and don't want to share them with each other like they do peanuts and everything else.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
I gave my nigga Craig and his boys some marshmallows the other day because I found a bag of them unopened and in the trash. I think they're using it as building materials or some shit because they kept taking them and flying off with them and coming back immediately looking for another. I know I've seen them bury food items but that normally takes a few minutes at least. They kept coming back in seconds after they flew off with it.

They way they ask for stuff is hilarious. It's like they're all bashful children and walking past you and shyly asking without actually looking at you and asking. Pretending to be interested in other things while still hanging out close by waiting for me to toss one.

The eggs were a hit too but they fight over them like a bunch of fucking animals. They're not play fights like when they wrestle each other on the ground either. They actually go in defensive positions and don't want to share them with each other like they do peanuts and everything else.
This didn't make ANY sense until I realized you were talking about crows.

"What the hell are niggers building with marshmallows?!"