• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I threatened to quit my job and report issues to HR and was given a raise.

G

Do you think you can catch them for something you can get money for? Breaking some industrial code, some bs like that? As far as I'm concerned they're scared and want to keep you happy, you must have said something that caught them off-guard. They would fire and replace you if they could get away with it.

Head on a swivel.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
But seriously brotherman, what were the issues? Did you get like silence money or did they agree with you about something?
PTO theft and zero regard to safety. I ignored it all until someone recently gave me an attitude so now I'm spilling the beans. HR still need to be involved and needs to speak to me soon. But I was given some money so I don't just quit.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I had an HR woman at my job interview four years ago, and I haven't seen her since. I have no idea what they do all day.
I've never even met mine or know his or her name but I just mentioned the letters H and R and it went from "meh shut up spic" to "oh I'm very sorry Mr. Spic. Would you like your raise now or later, good sir?"

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I’m currently working a sort of bullshit job while I wait for all the paperwork and background check shit to go through for my next job. Kind of dick move but whatever. I was so hungover that I just skipped Tuesday and showed up Wednesday without saying anything. They were just happy that I came back. It really is an employee’s market right now.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
bf96dd615d0d1e3e-600x338.jpg

Artie securing the funds for a brand new coop for the crows.