• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I think this type of bike is called "one small mistake changed my life forever"

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Then you have found yourself in a road accident, and should contact emergency services in the event anyone appears injured or is in need of assistance.

Man, I find you really funny and entertaining (without having to be cruel) and I enjoy your YouTube channel.

I really hope you move beyond the alcoholism and have a great and fulfilling life.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
I think this bike is unironically great and am looking into it for my Dad right now, he’s 71 and would love to put all kinds of random garbage in there and ride around town.
Your dad sounds cool. I alway wanted to be a man about town with random stuff. I picture myself more of a recreational bus/ subway rider with a small cart. Perhaps when I retire I can live out that dream.