• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I think Patrick's a hack, but I'm only 3/5ths sure.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
To those not in the know, when you check Fat's twitter without signing into an account it only shows you his top tweets (I dont know by what standards) and this 3/5ths one is the 2nd one in the list (behind his crybully 'limiting replies' pin)

1705439812244.png

And yes, the first one is that melodramatically gay.
He's talking about Greta Thurnberg and Nick Sandman
1705439985195.png

One is racist for smiling at a delusional professional cry-protesting indian, the other kid who is propped up by every evil industry of the planet who smeared the red-hat kid, is a world-saving hero.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Lol. He doesn't know what the 3/5ths of the Missouri Compromise means. 1.7 and all.

It is the North who actually didn't want to count black people in terms of the population representation and voting concerns, wherein obviously the Southern states wanted to count them 1:1. 3/5ths was The Compromise. He's legitimately retarded and when I think he cannot quite possibly post anything dumber, he goes ahead and totally surpasses my expectations. Not only does his joke suck and not make any sense due to him being a complete retard, he's flat out wrong about something 8th graders understand. Maybe Patrick had one of his many absences on the day or two they were teaching about the Missouri Compromise in history class.

Edit: Slave holding states wanted their entire population to be counted to determine the number of Representatives those states could elect and send to Congress. Free states wanted to exclude the counting of slave populations in slave states, since those slaves had no voting rights. A compromise was struck to resolve this impasse. The compromise counted three-fifths of each state's slave population toward that state's total population for the purpose of apportioning the House of Representatives, effectively giving the Southern states more power in the House relative to the Northern states. It also gave slaveholders similarly enlarged powers in Southern legislatures; this was an issue in the secession of West Virginia from Virginia in 1863. Free blacks and indentured servants were not subject to the compromise, and each was counted as one full person for representation

Last edited: