• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I think I might've fucked my back this morning

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
The kratom deaths were my interest. I don’t think I realized you can OD on it. I’ve taken 10mg/day for years and it’s helped me recover from major surgery without painkillers.
I've looked into the effects of it before. Opiates and most painkillers make me violently sick, so I figured it would be a good alternative. I can't remember if I'm able to get it here or not.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
I've looked into the effects of it before. Opiates and most painkillers make me violently sick, so I figured it would be a good alternative. I can't remember if I'm able to get it here or not.
Where are you? Also are you taking food with your painkillers, something with protein and fat like milk or meat? I’ve forgotten to do so on two occasions (once as a kid on codeine, once as an adult on Percocet) and I was violently, painfully ill. The first time I was rolling around on the floor in agony before I finally barfed. Second time I realized what a retarded thing I’d done, ate something and instantly felt better.

I highly recommend red vein kratom for pain. I’ve also used green and white for an energy boost and it does work but frankly I would rather just take Adderall and coffee.

N64 Cube

Amateur Back Alley Tunisian knife fighter
Forum Clout
Hope you have some red vein kratom on hand for the pain. Take it before bed and sleep like a baby too.
I took Kratom several years ago for a couple months. I don’t know if I took too much of it, but it made my shit hard as a rock..

Not sure why I butted into the conversation but there you have it

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I took Kratom several years ago for a couple months. I don’t know if I took too much of it, but it made my shit hard as a rock..

Not sure why I butted into the conversation but there you have it
That’s supposed to be one of the side effects. I think it depends on what you eat afterwards.
Do you guys think if I did enough of it and focused really hard I could shit a completely smooth perfect cube?