• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I think I might've fucked my back this morning

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I was yanking on a fucking maple sapling up against a house as hard as I could and something like popped in my back and all around my side and to my sternum. I don't know if one of my ribs slipped out and back in or if I pulled a muscle or what. I already have a rib in my chest that does that sometimes but this one was like right in the middle and it felt like my spine was on fire for like 10 minutes after and now I feel fine. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna wake up hurting bad tomorrow though. I also just kept working like a dumbshit. The muscles are twitching and jumping like crazy in my side. I went home for lunch and I laid down on my back and that made the burning pain happen again. I have to go back now.

If I do cripple myself I'm going to move to Holland and get in wheelchair fights with Cakehorn like Tom Cruise and Willem Dafoe in Born On The Fourth of July.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
If I do cripple myself I'm going to move to Holland and get in wheelchair fights with Cakehorn like Tom Cruise and Willem Dafoe in Born On The Fourth of July.
You don't have the balls, old man.

My cats will eliminate you on sight.

Adobe_20230421_150245 (1).png

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
I don't really know, there was a bit on the OG sub that all our users were dying of kratom overdoses. I don't remember the genesis of it.

Or did you want to hear more about Stinks, the finest female poster of all time?
The kratom deaths were my interest. I don’t think I realized you can OD on it. I’ve taken 10mg/day for years and it’s helped me recover from major surgery without painkillers.